PDA

View Full Version : Niggers robbed and killed a man for his tools?

Sandy
04-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Maybe they were good tools that could be sold, but how would niggers know?

“The suspect confronted the complainant as he was exiting the apartment complex,” Houston police Detective Brian Evans said. “A verbal demand was made, and there was a physical; a brief physical altercation, and then the complainant was shot.”

Police said they believe the demand may have been for the tools Esquivel was carrying.

On Wednesday, police released video and a sketch of the man investigators said is believed to be responsible for the shooting.

The man was described as black, in his late teens, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, with a skinny build and black hair with light-red highlights.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/man-robbed-shot-to-death-at-apartment-complex-in-southwest-houston

SC Anemia
04-08-2018, 10:03 PM
This one just pisses me off to no end. The victim was on his way out with tools to put in a hard, honest days work. (I'm guessing construction) and a worthless piece of shit killed him for his effort.

The man was described as black, in his late teens, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, with a skinny build and black*hair

Yeah....that description REALLY helps.

MineEvolved
04-08-2018, 10:14 PM
The nigger was probably after the guy's packed lunch, since it would've had no use for tools. Still....niggers.

Groid_Rage
04-10-2018, 12:56 PM
The nigscum prolly thought he could sell the stolen tools

Boy
04-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Wonder if one of these was one of the tools :lol

Cat fur allergic
04-10-2018, 03:32 PM
This is disgusting, I hate it when hard working people get killed by niggers. Niggers on the other live off hard working people. Yet morons will kill tax payers.

jenkemfactory
04-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Wonder if one of these was one of the tools :lol

YES! Monkey wrench! Even worst a nigger wrench!