PDA

View Full Version : 200 niggers die of racism every day..

Mushmouth
04-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Racism is an epidemic that is killing black Americans all across the country, regardless of their level of education or income, health professionals report.

According to David Williams, a Harvard professor and leading researcher on race and health, more than 200 black Americans die every day, who would not have died if the health status of blacks and whites were equal.

That’s the equivalent of a fully loaded passenger airline crashing every single day, Williams said in one lecture.

http://www.heraldpalladium.com/news/local/fighting-the-disease-of-racism/article_1af35f9d-7846-51ad-a314-d638b937af7d.html

SC Anemia
04-08-2018, 09:00 AM
experiencing daily, persistent racism and discrimination creates chronic stress for blacks, that leads to a higher risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer and premature death

I guess we're not trying hard enough. And...

Obesity, hypertension and diabetes do not entirely account for this disparity, researchers concluded. The other culprit is stress brought on by experiencing discrimination.

BULLSHIT! Aside from being fat as hell, having high blood pressure and 'da sugah', I'll suggest a lot of it is also a diet that would choke a buzzard and living in filth.

Buck Simian
04-08-2018, 09:03 AM
How can we drastically up these numbers? Let me get my calculator out, this thing must be broken because at that rate we will never be rid of them all. They breed like cockroaches!

Sandy
04-08-2018, 05:58 PM
if the health status of blacks and whites were equal.

We aren't eating chicken wings by the bucket, smoking so much pot that all Tennesee's tobacco farms look like a single cigarette, or doing crack and smack in amounts rivaling mountain ranges.

So how do they die from the "stress"? Racism, because of all the posts on sites like this? Calling them niggers to their primate faces? That means we have to step up our game!

Boy
04-08-2018, 06:16 PM
When there are about 6 zeros added to that number let me know, then I will have reason to rejoice.

MineEvolved
04-08-2018, 09:12 PM
I guess we're not trying hard enough.

My thoughts exactly. That's some shit performance, right there...

Cracka Jack
04-08-2018, 09:40 PM
According to David Williams, a Harvard professor and leading researcher on race and health.......

"The Professor's a Nigger!!!"

100% Not A Nigger
04-10-2018, 10:56 PM
We desperately need more racism.