PDA

View Full Version : "Teens" shoot and trample each other outside Alabama cRap "concert"

Sandy
04-07-2018, 03:06 PM
MOBILE, Ala. – Police say five teenagers were shot and two others were trampled at what was advertised as a concert for high school students on Easter night in Mobile, Alabama.

Police say the violence began with a fight outside a teen concert venue. Five people were hit by bullets, and two more were injured as people tried to rush inside fleeing the gunfire.

Authorities say one of the youths who was injured shot himself accidentally. The two who were trampled suffered broken bones.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/02/alabama-police-say-5-people-shot-2-trampled-at-teen-concert.html

That got my nigdar pinging. It smelled of niggers, like a homeless buck in the NY subway. Then I found this. Niggers coonfirmed.

The shooting happened at the Grand Hall event space on Halls Mill Road, according to a spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department. Shots were fired outside the hall around 10:40 p.m., during an event involving mostly teenagers. The event was advertised as a rap concert for high school students.

The parking lot was strewn with mostly garbage, but evidence of the rush to escape the hall was clear. Clothing, footwear, cell phone cases, and chargers could be seen on the ground outside venue. At the rear of the parking lot next to a bar, a small bag of marijuana was on the ground, while a bullet casing lay next to the road. Police Chief Baptiste confirmed the security cameras were not operational.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2018/04/five_shot_during_incident_sund.html

Buck Simian
04-07-2018, 05:04 PM
And of course they will blame YT and the police.

Groid_Rage
04-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Nigs for sure

jenkemfactory
04-07-2018, 07:47 PM
I remember when I was in university. There was a crap concert and the place was surrounded by cops. I asked why? And the cop: said don't worry, no one go shot yet.

AFN_Weasel
04-08-2018, 03:09 AM
Police Chief Baptiste confirmed the security cameras were not operational.

Of course not, that would be racist.