PDA

View Full Version : Nigger jihad nurse beheads 7 yr old son, son looks very white

Moses
04-07-2018, 01:42 PM
I posted this as a guess on *********** but they refuse to post it. Been a lurker on *********** for about a year and from my observation, any light skinned nigger is considered a well tanned white man to them. Everytime I post about a light skinned nigger crime *********** ignores it thinking people will feel it to close to a white man. But make no mistake about it, a nigger ALWAYS stands out. Hate to rat another nigger bashing site but its the truth by far. Can't understand it for the life of me. I like to warn and get the news out there for us white people at all coast.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5586921/police-mom-used-kitchen-knife-decapitate-7-year-old-son.html nigger jihad nurse in NY

So this article STILL has yet to be poted also by ***********

An Indiana nigger nurse posted " ALL WHITE BABIES/KIDS MUST BE SACRIFICED TO THE WOLVES " Nigger nurse in Indiana

https://www.westernjournal.com/black-nurse-loses-job-posting-white-babies-sacrificed-wolves/

Mushmouth
04-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Not sure which site you were trying to post that on but we block them both (NM and CM):lol

We are ahead of the curve here because we WILL bash the filthy mooslem sandnigger dune coons..

Boy
04-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Not sure which site you were trying to post that on but we block them both (NM and CM):lol

We are ahead of the curve here because we WILL bash the filthy mooslem sandnigger dune coons..

Yes better known as the "Island" and the "Shithole Site" :lol

Dunecoons or sand niggers are just niggers with towels rapped around their burr heads

SC Anemia
04-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Decapitates her own child. Suppose this asslifter would have any problem doing the same to anyone else?
Chris Kyle was absolutely right, they're all 'stuck in the stone ages' savages.

jenkemfactory
04-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Looks like they are still trying to figure out why this sandniggress did this.
What could it be?

King David
04-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Looks like they are still trying to figure out why this sandniggress did this.
What could it be?

Qur'an 47: 4~~~~~

" When you meet the unbelievers, STRIKE the NECK "

jenkemfactory
04-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Qur'an 47: 4~~~~~

" When you meet the unbelievers, STRIKE the NECK "

That's nothing, they are instructed to kill their own children in the most cruel way for the slightest things.

Buck Simian
04-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Investigators say three other people – Mouhib’s husband, his mother and the victim’s 10-year-old brother – were all home during the killing

Well that is typical of muslims. The kid must have done something to disrespect Islam. Maybe sneezed too close to the Koran or ate a hot dog or some other horrible crime. But usually it is the female child that they torture and murder for such things.
One thing I find odd, the first article shows a picture of a very light skinned boy with light brown hair. Didn't look a thing like the mom. Then I found other pictures of the kid and he looks totally different.

BAM BAM
04-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Well that is typical of muslims. The kid must have done something to disrespect Islam. Maybe sneezed too close to the Koran or ate a hot dog or some other horrible crime. But usually it is the female child that they torture and murder for such things.
One thing I find odd, the first article shows a picture of a very light skinned boy with light brown hair. Didn't look a thing like the mom. Then I found other pictures of the kid and he looks totally different.

The WHITE kid was probably adopted to her ( she had plans) immediatly after this hit the press, the media ALREADY flipt a script and doctored it up. Any half backed fool can see whats realy going on. I thought this, you thought this, my spouse thought this, and i'm willing to bet millions of others also thought this. With ALL these gut feelings and obvious knowledge of the coddling media there by newton's law they most deffinetly pulled yet another illiusion by finding a kid to change the thinking. Have you looked at the 2nd article about the nigger nurse also wanting to sacrifice WHITE babies to the mouths of wild wolves?

Sampson
04-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Here we have a sub-human simiean nigger fugitive wanted for a murder rap who gets into a chase, crashes its hooptiville, and darts like a jackrabbit. Yea, meet tyrone the rubber mudman. With pertruding snakes mind you.

www.kfvs12.com/story/37904800/man-in-custody-wanted-for-questioning-in-mississippi.co.mo.shooting

MineEvolved
04-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Let me see if I have this right: A Muslim woman named Mouhib named her kid ABRAHAM, (one of the most Jewish names someone could pick) and gave him a Latin Surname?

This kid was stolen, or I'm a gay nigger tranny.

Blue-Gum
04-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Shitslam works perfectly for the stinking violent nigger, it's a barbaric, violent cult

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 05:42 PM
NM banned me b/c I was too critical of their nazi members. I’m all for bashing niggers; the afro and sand varieties but I think nazis are pathetic.

Mushmouth
05-06-2018, 05:57 PM
NM banned me b/c I was too critical of their nazi members. I’m all for bashing niggers; the afro and sand varieties but I think nazis are pathetic.

We don't buy into the conspiracies the Nazis spew but we do prefer to stick to our mission, bashing niggers and muslims.

Mushmouth
05-06-2018, 05:57 PM

We don't buy into the conspiracies the Nazis spew but we do prefer to stick to our mission, bashing niggers and muslims.

Blue-Gum
05-08-2018, 11:26 PM
What's the name of that drink Muslim scum drink at weddings and parties? Pretty sure it's made from fermented camel urine. Sorta of a Muslim jenkem...lol

What a bunch of sick fucks....