PDA

View Full Version : Parkland student Mei-Ling Ho-Shing is butthurt over lack of dindu looks at me after school shooting..

Mushmouth
04-05-2018, 06:54 PM
The far-left HuffPost spoke to a handful of black students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, the scene of February’s mass murder of 17 people. These students feel ignored by their peers and the media.

“We’re saying you don’t see much of us at the forefront,” 17-year-old junior Mei-Ling Ho-Shing, who is black, told HuffPost. Referring to the highly visible Parkland students who traveled to Chicago to meet with minority students, she added, “It hurts, because they went all the way to Chicago to hear these voices when we’re right here. We go to school with you every day.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/04/05/black-parkland-students-feel-ignored-peers-media/

jenkemfactory
04-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Why does she have a full Chinese name? Looks blakk to me.

Cracka Jack
04-05-2018, 09:31 PM
The commie mother fuckers who are orchestrating all this bullshit know God damn well that no one gives a shit about niggers. Nigger lives don't matter. If they associate niggers with anti-gun fuckery, it loses all effectiveness.

Deep down inside, even the most tolerant human would rather a nigger get :traybat 'd than have to listen to it.. or see it... or smell it.... or be anywhere near it...

Buck Simian
04-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Mei-Ling Ho-Shing? Well they got the Ho part right.
They are trying to make this into some sort of racial incident when in actuality none of the kids who were killed were niggers.

Cat fur allergic
04-05-2018, 10:03 PM
It's got some dashes in it's name, it's mammy forgot how to spell apostrophes. :lol

It's so fake. I bet you sow mother when copying and pasting the name. She forgot to take out the dashes :p. or she was trying to claim some asian guy knock her up to get some child support.