PDA

View Full Version : YT breaks up nigger bongo party the right way. One sow made good.

animal mother
05-01-2017, 09:02 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/police-8-shot-during-san-diego-pool-party-041946735.html

Buckshank
05-01-2017, 11:34 AM
The chief made a point of mentioning the race of the victims. When asked if detectives were investigating the shooting as a potential hate crime, Zimmerman said they were exploring all possible motives.

Of course the chief would mention YT as the race and the race of the targets. Because YT always beez rayciss.

Boy
05-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Lets see if I got this one right and what the article isn't telling us.

A bunch of LOUD feral groids invaded a pool they weren't suppose to be at, trashing it out and making enough noise to wake the dead, stinking up the place and leaving nigger grease slicks and discarded chiggun bones in the pool and malt licka 40's everywhere. He asked them to quiet down or leave and they chimped on him and he responded as ANY human would.

Cat fur allergic
05-01-2017, 12:25 PM
The suspect, Peter Selis, 49, shot four black women, two black men and one Latino man Sunday, police said. Investigators don't yet know why Selis, who was white, started shooting, Chief Shelley Zimmerman told reporters.

http://abc7.com/news/san-diego-gunman-appeared-relaxed-during-shooting-spree/1940434/

This should be under cracking the whip :p.

Don't you love the media, they aren't hiding this. when niggers do this, they'll hide their id and shit. I'm sure the niggers and spic disrespected him. If you ever been to a black or hispanic area. they have loud parties everywhere.

SC Anemia
05-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Couldn't help but point out that ONE white guy shot at, and actually hit six niggers.

Eddo1
05-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Lets see if I got this one right and what the article isn't telling us.

A bunch of LOUD feral groids invaded a pool they weren't suppose to be at, trashing it out and making enough noise to wake the dead, stinking up the place and leaving nigger grease slicks and discarded chiggun bones in the pool and malt licka 40's everywhere. He asked them to quiet down or leave and they chimped on him and he responded as ANY human would.

Yeah that's what I was thinking myself

MineEvolved
05-02-2017, 03:31 AM
All but one of the victims were black and Latino and Selis was white, but police don't think race played a factor.

See how this works? They call out the race of the perp, BUT also claim race didn't play a factor. It may seem counter-intuitive here, but by doing this, they get race into the story, while protecting you from the truth about how the nigger acts, and how the nigger brings reprisal upon itself. White guy shot some niggers. Niggers didn do nuffins...