PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark burned coal with Tiger Woods, now trying to get out of an NDA

Sandy
04-03-2018, 03:26 PM
No fucks given. She's probably trying to sell her story because she has AIDS now.

Smith is said to have ended the romance after suspecting Woods had been unfaithful. The golfer, who sought treatment for sex addiction in 2010, allegedly offered his former lady love money to sign an NDA in hopes of avoiding another public scandal. According to the gossip site, stylist Smith accepted it but is now hoping to break it, claiming it cannot be enforced.

Woods, it appears, won’t go down without a fight, as insiders note to the site that the father of two is threatening to unveil curious photos of Smith should she not adhere to the terms of their prior agreement. Legal teams are now reportedly involved.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/02/another-tiger-woods-breakup-is-getting-ugly/

Pictures, I bet. Will they be like Lindsay Vonn's, the ones I've luckily never seen but hear they could be Arbys ads?

Now that the buck has returned to the PGA, I can't watch golf anymore. It's always Tiger this, Tiger that, and all the niggerlovers screaming their support at the tees.

animal mother
04-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Woods, it appears, won’t go down without a fight, as insiders note to the site that the father of two is threatening to unveil curious photos of Smith should she not adhere to the terms of their prior agreement

Probably photos of her diseased cooter from aids stick penetration.

jenkemfactory
04-03-2018, 06:01 PM
and in other news, nigger commitments don't last.

Cat fur allergic
04-03-2018, 06:48 PM
I never understood them, there are plenty of rich human men out there who would love to take in good looking females. Yet some how they rather lay with niggers.