PDA

View Full Version : Happy to oblige the polite policeman.

Odin's balls
04-02-2018, 04:36 AM
In London the police now have mobile metal detector gates that they set up at random at tube and railway stations to deter niggers from travelling around the system with weapons.

Last week I needed to pop into the local station and buy a monthly travel pass and as I round the corner into the station there are half a dozen Met Police with one of the metal detector gates set up. Two of the cops are having a heated exchange of words with an uppity nigger that is refusing to walk through the gate.

The pavement ape was trotting out the usual 'racial profiling' and 'Dat raycis' bollocks to the police and they were clearly getting frustrated with the attitude they were receiving for a simple request.

As I approach, I hear the nigger saying 'you'z profiling me coz I'z black. I don' t see no white people walking froo dat fing.

'OK' says the copper and beckons me and an elderly lady over towards the gate.

"Would you mind stepping through the gate for me please sir, this won't take more than a minute of your time".

Me: "sure, no problem".

As I step through the gate the buzzer goes off and the copper asks if I have any metal objects on my person.

I do and a quick waft of the metal detector wand confirms that my cufflinks, watch and ball point pen are all made of metal.

"Thank you for your time sir" says the copper. "You can go on your way".

I renew my travel pass and turn to walk out of the station.
As I near the entrance I can hear the nigger shouting about 'Fuckin' raycis pigs' as they handcuff it and lead it towards a waiting police car...... With a 6" kitchen knife in an evidence bag in one of the arresting officer's hands.

I give the copper who stopped me the biggest shit eating grin I can muster as I walk past the now screaching coon being led away.

I'm sure I saw a little twinkle in that cop's eye as he returned the grin with a cheery "Stay safe sir, have a nice day" :lol

jenkemfactory
04-02-2018, 06:12 AM
Was this an American nigger?
Of course, niggers can't speak no matter where.

Odin's balls
04-02-2018, 06:29 AM
Was this an American nigger?
Of course, niggers can't speak no matter where.
All Londonistan niggers seem to think they are from 'da hood' and flap their gums accordingly.

It is meant to intimidate. All it does is annoy.

jenkemfactory
04-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Londfricastan?

Odin's balls
04-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Londfricastan?

Londonabad.

White English are now a minority.

Sandy
04-07-2018, 03:00 PM
The recent stabbings over a couple of days make me wonder, how many people would that nigger have attacked if it'd gone through?

SC Anemia
04-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Niggers are gonna nig. Here, Great Britain or on Mars, doesn't matter. Good to hear that the local gendarme across the pond have the same attitude about niggers as ours do. :lol

jenkemfactory
04-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Niggers are gonna nig. Here, Great Britain or on Mars, doesn't matter. Good to hear that the local gendarme across the pond have the same attitude about niggers as ours do. :lol

I prefer they go to Mars.

Buck Simian
04-08-2018, 11:57 AM
I do and a quick waft of the metal detector wand confirms that my cufflinks, watch and ball point pen are all made of metal.

What is this evil white mans magic juju ball point pen device you speak of? It must have baffled the nigger when he saw it.

:witch

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 06:02 AM
I prefer they go to Mars.

I prefer they go to hell, where they came from in the first place.

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 06:03 AM
In London the police now have mobile metal detector gates that they set up at random at tube and railway stations to deter niggers from travelling around the system with weapons.

Last week I needed to pop into the local station and buy a monthly travel pass and as I round the corner into the station there are half a dozen Met Police with one of the metal detector gates set up. Two of the cops are having a heated exchange of words with an uppity nigger that is refusing to walk through the gate.

The pavement ape was trotting out the usual 'racial profiling' and 'Dat raycis' bollocks to the police and they were clearly getting frustrated with the attitude they were receiving for a simple request.

As I approach, I hear the nigger saying 'you'z profiling me coz I'z black. I don' t see no white people walking froo dat fing.

'OK' says the copper and beckons me and an elderly lady over towards the gate.

"Would you mind stepping through the gate for me please sir, this won't take more than a minute of your time".

Me: "sure, no problem".

As I step through the gate the buzzer goes off and the copper asks if I have any metal objects on my person.

"Thank you for your time sir" says the copper. "You can go on your way".

I renew my travel pass and turn to walk out of the station.
As I near the entrance I can hear the nigger shouting about 'Fuckin' raycis pigs' as they handcuff it and lead it towards a waiting police car...... With a 6" kitchen knife in an evidence bag in one of the arresting officer's hands.

I give the copper who stopped me the biggest shit eating grin I can muster as I walk past the now screaching coon being led away.

I'm sure I saw a little twinkle in that cop's eye as he returned the grin with a cheery "Stay safe sir, have a nice day" :lol

YES! I love it!:rofl Bye nigger!

zagnut
04-21-2018, 01:12 PM
You would think the Brits would have learned from the South Africa tragedy!