PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwean soldiers demand free sex for removing Mugabe from power

Lynch Tree
04-02-2018, 03:45 AM
You can't make this shit up.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2018-03-30-soldiers-demand-sex-for-removing-mugabe-from-power-report/

jenkemfactory
04-02-2018, 06:17 AM
They usually muhdik for any reason or no reason at all.

MineEvolved
04-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Children. Little monkey children, that's all niggers are. And the rest of us are stupid enough to allow them to have guns.

Whitewheat
04-02-2018, 05:11 PM
This is not new because Apefrica has always been, is now and always shall be a cesspool of immorality. It is where AIDS (anally injected death serum) originated by spooks having intercourse with monkeys. It is even more perverse now that Islam has entered into the equation. (poor goats). Give them all of the AIDS infected (sex Workers) whores they want because: #1) who cares? #2.)see # 1. #3.)if it is a slow bullet or a fast one then once again, who cares? I mean really, who does?

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2018, 08:08 PM
This is not new because Apefrica has always been, is now and always shall be a cesspool of immorality. It is where AIDS (anally injected death serum) originated by spooks having intercourse with monkeys. It is even more perverse now that Islam has entered into the equation. (poor goats). Give them all of the AIDS infected (sex Workers) whores they want because: #1) who cares? #2.)see # 1. #3.)if it is a slow bullet or a fast one then once again, who cares? I mean really, who does?

I'm sure there would be a future goat disease like aids from monkeys. Niggers will pass this on to humans soon.

Sandy
04-03-2018, 03:27 PM
sex workers‚ gays‚ lesbians and drug users

These are their favorites to muh dikk.