PDA

View Full Version : Shooting At MLK Park During Bakkaball Game

Master Sergeant
04-30-2017, 11:14 PM
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/person-taken-to-hospital-with-life-threatening-gunshot-wound-in-north-charlotte-authorities-say/517850878

Officials said the victim was taken to the hospital (FREE OF CHARGE) by first responders and is in serious, but stable condition. Investigators believe the victim was playing BAKKABALL when he was shot multiple times.

“I have a granddaughter and she play down there most of the time, but she won't be going back,” a neighbor said.

Authorities said there was a large crowd (OF NIGGERS) at the scene when police arrived.

“What really rattled me was my stepson, he go down there to play BAKKABALL,” Nathaniel Ford said. “He 33. When I saw the fire truck go down there I started hunting him.”

One neighbor said several other CHILLINS were on their way to the park, but never made it. Others said the shooting was nothing new in the neighborhood. (IT'S CALLED TNB GALORE).

“It's an isolated area for anything to happen down there,” a neighbor said.

Channel 9 checked the stats over the last six months and found more than 700 reported crimes within a mile of the neighborhood park.

More than 200 of those calls were for disturbing the peace, along with assaults calls and theft.

“That park, it's a little problem,” Ford said.

Police have not made any arrests or know of any motive for the shooting.