PDA

View Full Version : God damn it!!! There should have been batwings!!!

Cracka Jack
04-30-2017, 10:24 PM
Went out earlier this evening and saw a firewood round lying right in the middle of a two lane overpass over I-95. Hmmm, poplar I say to myself as I drive past at 50MPH. I look up, and 200 yards further down the road is a black Bee-em-dubya stopped in the left lane..... No shoulders, major thoroughfare, car stopped in the left lane.... I slow down as I approach, when I get close I notice a flip-flop clad hind paw sticking out from under the front of the car.

I slow to a crawl as I pass and see your typically hideous sheboon desperately clawing under the front of the car. Apparently it had run over another piece of firewood dropped on the roadway, and got it wedged under the hoopty.

My mind was filled with glee thinking this sow would soon be made good, but I had work to do, and couldn't spare the time to pull off down the road and watch it earn it's batwings.

About 45 minutes later as I returned, I went out of my way to loop past that spot again. GOD DAMN IT!!!!! The sow had somehow not been made good!

Maybe next time...

Overseer
04-30-2017, 10:41 PM
Thats true! We can only hope! :lol