PDA

View Full Version : Racist feral dindu sow nabbed for lack of registration sticker..

Mushmouth
03-31-2018, 07:04 AM

RALEIGH

A Raleigh police officer stopped Cheree Maria Bandy for driving with an expired registration sticker on her license plate on Thursday night. But by the time the traffic stop on West Millbrook Road ended, the officer discovered that Bandy was wanted for a half-dozen charges stemming from a disruptive visit to WakeMed's emergency room last year and an altercation with her boyfriend in Johnston County two years ago.

WakeMed police accused Bandy, 36, of telling emergency room staffers at the hospital that "all whites should get skin cancer and die," according to arrest warrants made public Friday at the Wake County Magistrate's Office.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article207507039.html

Cracka Jack
03-31-2018, 08:00 AM
If I owed the entirety of my existence to a superior species, I'd keep my mouth shut and do my best to make myself useful to them... Of course, I'm not a nigger.

Tar Remover
04-01-2018, 01:18 AM
If I owed the entirety of my existence to a superior species, I'd keep my mouth shut and do my best to make myself useful to them... Of course, I'm not a nigger.

LOL! Except niggers aren't even useful to other niggers........

Sandy
04-03-2018, 04:15 PM
a disruptive visit to WakeMed's emergency room last year

Let me guess, the staff wouldn't give it painkillers that it could sell on the street. So it started screaming "I CANS BREEVE!" and attacked anyone around.