PDA

View Full Version : It's an epidemic of tranny buck killings

Mushmouth
03-31-2018, 06:36 AM
A young black transgender woman was shot dead in a Louisiana motel this week, becoming at least the seventh transgender woman known to have been killed in the United States this year, rights advocates said.

The woman, Amia Tyrae, 28, was killed Monday at about 1:15 a.m. at a motel on Airline Highway, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department.

Dr. William Clark, the East Baton Rouge Parish coroner, ruled Ms. Tyrae’s death a homicide, caused by a gunshot wound to the chest.

The Police Department said Friday night that Dedrick Butler, 22, of Denham Springs, La., had been arrested in the killing. He was charged with second-degree murder, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/us/transgender-woman-killed-baton-rouge.html

Cracka Jack
03-31-2018, 06:54 AM
The reporters are every bit as insane as the trannies. "The woman"?

:bert

Lynch Tree
03-31-2018, 06:59 AM
The reporters are every bit as insane as the trannies. "The woman"?

:bert

Referring to them as their preferred pronoun does nothing but exacerbate the mental illness.

Tar Remover
03-31-2018, 07:03 AM
Good. Please batwing more.:traybat

100% Not A Nigger
04-01-2018, 02:45 PM
According to the article only 7 have been made good so far this year. Niggers need to step it up.

MineEvolved
04-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Wanna know how most of them get clicked? Prostitution. They try to pass themselves off as female hookers, and their johns react badly (rightfully so) when they discover they have male lips polishing the Johnson. They really believe they have the right to try and keep their true gender hidden from unsuspecting people. It's the fault of the other folks that they don't 'accept' the tranny, no questions asked. They learn the hard way.

EDIT: This observation comes from reading, but to make my wife feel better, I felt I should place this disclaimer... :lol

k9woman
04-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Wanna know how most of them get clicked? Prostitution. They try to pass themselves off as female hookers, and their johns react badly (rightfully so) when they discover they have male lips polishing the Johnson. They really believe they have the right to try and keep their true gender hidden from unsuspecting people. It's the fault of the other folks that they don't 'accept' the tranny, no questions asked. They learn the hard way.

EDIT: This observation comes from reading, but to make my wife feel better, I felt I should place this disclaimer... :lol

Do you remember the movie "The Crying Game"? Jesus, gross.