PDA

View Full Version : Debreaka The Battle Sow Keeps It Real After Getting A Sausage Biscuit It Didn't Order.

MineEvolved
03-30-2018, 11:59 AM
After being given new food, a refund and an apology, the offense of getting a sausage biscuit it didn't order was so heinous, it came into the McDonald's from the drive-thru in order to attack the help. EXACTLY the way you, or I, or any other human would do.

GLENDALE, Wis. — A woman, upset about getting the wrong order at McDonald’s Sunday, threw the bag at the drive-thru clerk, yelled at the manager, shoved an employee to the floor and then casually left, according to police.

Debreaka Jones, 19, was handed a bag with a breakfast sandwich she did not order, and when the employee turned away, was hit with the bag of food.

“What the (expletive) is this? I didn’t order no sausage biscuit,” Jones said, according to WITI.

http://www.whio.com/news/national/woman-assaults-mcdonald-employee-over-sausage-biscuit-police-say/6IZMsHLx1doNeizQF0r9TK/

SC Anemia
03-30-2018, 12:28 PM
Debreaka, added.

Looks like any other battle sow to me that's already had one (million) too many biscuits already . Lol

Mushmouth
03-30-2018, 06:08 PM

Local radio guy was just talking about this, when he saw the pic he "said that's exactly what I expected Debreaka to look like".. :lol

AfungusamongUs
03-30-2018, 09:04 PM
Fat, stupid nigger

Tar Remover
03-31-2018, 07:05 AM
A fuckin' smelly silverback.

jenkemfactory
03-31-2018, 09:39 AM
Dat fat boon was hungra and you don't mess wid a hungra boon.
Video of assault:

http://fox40.com/2018/03/30/video-shows-woman-assaulting-mcdonalds-worker-over-breakfast-sandwich-police-say/

Lynch Tree
03-31-2018, 10:00 AM
After getting a refund, Jones allegedly confronted the manager again – this time stepping behind the counter. When a 17-year-old female employee tried to intervene and calm things down, Jones shoved the teen into the fry station, police said. The teen hit her head on the machine and the floor.

The other employees should have made some deep fried dindu out of that sow.