PDA

View Full Version : Long Nights on patrol

Tar Remover
03-29-2018, 04:26 AM
So tonight, like most nights, I'm doing a long patrol out in the sticks and I'm bouncing around the radio stations trying to find something other than complete dog shit to listen to. And I end up on Coast to Coast with George Norry. Now, I like George and those guys because sometimes they actually have a guest or two that is not a complete fuckin' whack job. So tonight I'm listening and they have a UFO guy- Wilbur Allen on. And No. I DO NOT believe there are UFOs. Or Bigfoot. If there were, I would have shot one by now. But I thought- WTF. I'll listen a bit. So Wilbur proceeds to explain that a couple dozen niggers disappeared from the DC area. Ok...... I'm fine with that..... So Wilbur further extrapolates, because he was abducted by UFOs and apparently they shoved something up his ass, that aliens are coming down and stealing these niggers. Ok, I'm fine with that also, except for the fact that- how the fuck can you steal something that nobody wants....? So, Wilbur's explanation for these nigger thefts was that the aliens are eating them. Why? Because dark meat is more....... tender. Ok! I'm fine with that too. I'm not going to put that theory to the test, but yeah. I'm all for it. So that being said, if any of you Plantationers just happen to be aliens, Just let me say- Please consider planet Earth an "all you can eat" nigger buffet. Be our guests and just eat all the niggers you desire. Just take the bones with you when you go. We have enough garbage laying around all over. Bon Appetite!

Buck Simian
03-29-2018, 04:44 AM
I highly doubt these guys could stomach a nigger, or even be able to stand within 20 feet of one without puking:

Now on the other hand the aliens from the movie District 9, they look just like niggers.

SC Anemia
03-29-2018, 05:29 PM
Just let me say- Please consider planet Earth an "all you can eat" nigger buffet. Bon Appetite!

Losing it here laughing so hard, :rofl

Whitewheat
03-29-2018, 07:27 PM
Losing it here laughing so hard, :rofl

I agree that was really funny Tar remover and I am still laughing while I type this.
Thanks I needed a good laugh

Tar Remover
03-29-2018, 10:52 PM
I agree that was really funny Tar remover and I am still laughing while I type this.
Thanks I needed a good laugh

My pleasure!:lol

100% Not A Nigger
03-29-2018, 11:22 PM
I find it hard to believe aliens would cross the galaxy to eat niggers. The aliens probably left the niggers in africa to get rid of them.

Eddo1
04-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Remember the old joke??

I got bad new and I got good news.

Whats the bad news??
Aliens are invading earth

Whats the good news??

They eat niggers and piss gasoline

Rape Ape
04-05-2018, 03:43 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/qhbg086tr/misc_image06.jpg