PDA

View Full Version : DARIUS Shows MUH-DIKK To Uber Drivers

Master Sergeant
03-27-2018, 12:12 PM
http://www.wistv.com/story/37324428/update-man-who-exposed-himself-to-uber-drivers-arrested

Columbia police have arrested Darius Hightower, who was wanted for two indecent exposure incidents in an Uber earlier this month.

Police say on Jan. 18 between 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., female Uber drivers reported that while they were on Grand Street, Hightower took off his clothes inside of a vehicle and exposed MUH-DIKK

During the incident, Hightower also allegedly made inappropriate comments to the women before being asked to get out. The women were not physically hurt during the incidents.

jenkemfactory
03-27-2018, 10:12 PM
Headline: MEN show penis to female drivers.
Men are such horrible pigs.

If I were the women driver, I'd take scissors to that nigger dikk.

Buck Simian
03-28-2018, 07:19 AM
It must be really tough for the media to report on these stories. On one hand you have to protect your pet niggers, on the other hand everyone is pushing to stop sexual harassment of women. What's a libtard to do? I am amazed they didn't try to post a picture of Donald Trump instead of the nigger.

Master Sergeant
03-28-2018, 03:02 PM
It must be really tough for the media to report on these stories. On one hand you have to protect your pet niggers, on the other hand everyone is pushing to stop sexual harassment of women. What's a libtard to do? I am amazed they didn't try to post a picture of Donald Trump instead of the nigger.

They should have just omitted the "female" part and that way the liberals could justify the Nigger being a Down Lo Buck.

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 02:14 AM
http://www.wistv.com/story/37324428/update-man-who-exposed-himself-to-uber-drivers-arrested

Columbia police have arrested Darius Hightower, who was wanted for two indecent exposure incidents in an Uber earlier this month.

Police say on Jan. 18 between 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., female Uber drivers reported that while they were on Grand Street, Hightower took off his clothes inside of a vehicle and exposed MUH-DIKK

During the incident, Hightower also allegedly made inappropriate comments to the women before being asked to get out. The women were not physically hurt during the incidents.
Not hurt..... just disgusted all to hell.....