PDA

View Full Version : Human technology finds "lost city" in South Africa, but still nowhere near the Cape

Sandy
03-26-2018, 02:19 PM
Seriously, YT juju is pretty amazing to track down lost mud huts from 200 years ago. As it turns out, it wasn't just a few niggers trying to farm, it was a bunch of niggers trying to farm, who ended up muh dikking each other to collapse.

The site is near Johannesburg, hundreds of miles from the southern tip. This again proves that the only true South Africans are white. They were the first to colonize. Except for the occasional nigger that got lost, Brits and Dutch settled South Africa because no niggers had ever lived there.

Local landowners had known about ruins at Suikerbosrand near Johannesburg for generations, according to Karim Sadr, professor at the School of Geography, Archaeology and Environmental Studies at the University of the Witwatersrand. “Archaeologists from my University dug several of the homesteads there in the 1970s and 1980s,” he told Fox News, via email. “But no one ever saw the ruins as anything more than a scatter of homesteads, a few villages dispersed here and there.”

The Conversation reports that the city was occupied by speakers of the Tswana language from the 15th century until about 200 years ago. Other Tswana cities were known to exist in the region, but not in that specific area. The Tswana city-states collapsed as a result of early 19th-century civil war, according to The Conversation.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/03/22/lost-city-revealed-in-south-africa-using-laser-technology.html

jenkemfactory
03-26-2018, 04:29 PM
It was some simple settlement built by humans.
Niggers can't build mudhuts properly today.

Cracka Jack
03-26-2018, 05:00 PM
How freakin' bored do you have to get to decide to search for abandoned mud hut "cities"?

MineEvolved
03-26-2018, 08:00 PM
How freakin' bored do you have to get to decide to search for abandoned mud hut "cities"?

Not boredom. Incompetency. In academia, if you want grant money, you have to publish. Pick a topic that pays better for less work than an asslifter looking for nigger civilization.

"Look, I found evidence of nigger mud huts...when do I get paid?"