PDA

View Full Version : Nigger taunts and sucker punches a 5 year old human child.

Cat fur allergic
03-25-2018, 05:21 PM
Man sucker punches 5-year-old in face on New York City subway: cops

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/man-sucker-punches-5-year-old-in-face-on-new-york-city-subway-cops.html

These niggers are so tough they will sucker punch a child. I personally been attack by niggers as a kid and sucker punched etc.. They are huge cowards. They even refuse to fight one on one. Only attack when in groups etc...

They still see themselves as the toughest group alive etc.. Reality is huge coward morons with no honor.

Groid_Rage
03-25-2018, 06:59 PM
Niggers always manage to dig their hole even lower

Buck Simian
03-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Liberals will defend the nigger as being fearful of his life from the evil racist YT.

Sandy
03-26-2018, 02:08 PM
I personally been attack by niggers as a kid and sucker punched etc.. They are huge cowards. They even refuse to fight one on one. Only attack when in groups etc...

A lot of us here have, I'm sure. When I was in 3rd grade, a nigger in 4th grade (meaning early teens, and it was twice anyone's size) threw a ball right into my face. Those kickballs can hurt, and so hard from only a few feet away, I was lucky my nose didn't get busted. Nothing was done to the vile beast, of course. That wasn't the year I started hating niggers, but I was learning.

jenkemfactory
03-26-2018, 04:34 PM
""Thomas was described as being 6 feet tall, 180 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. ""
What color was the nigger's nasty skin?
There's a picture of it but the description is lacking.

The problem here is that people are expecting the nigger to have human level standards for right and wrong.

You don't expect a hungry lion to not eat that gazelle. You don't expect a fly to not land on shiite. You don't expect a nigger to not be violent.

Cracka Jack
03-26-2018, 07:10 PM
Attempted murder. Throw that nigger in the hole for 100 years.

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 02:19 AM
I sooooo hate niggers.......:pissed