PDA

View Full Version : Refining one's own racism with age..

Mushmouth
03-25-2018, 07:24 AM
One thing I'm looking forward to as I get older is becoming more "racist." I consider it one of the finer joys of aging. Children are averse to this kind of thing because they have no idea, for instance, that handing a kid named Terrell $150 of your hard-earned money for C.D.s, even though he has a bullet scar on his leg and an affinity for bad hash, might be a bad investment (note: I have personally done this). You have to learn these things the hard way. Putting two and two together over a lifetime has a tendency to make you generalize about people, and if you're intelligent, most of the time you will be right.

At this point, having lived through a series of dangerous and distasteful experiences with lowlifes, I can tell the difference between a good and a bad black man within seconds, and knowing the difference between them has made me safer, richer, and happier in general – something a teenager is unlikely to understand, appreciate, or accept. The way kids are indoctrinated today makes them unlikely to ever appreciate it, and the only thing I can do for a man who places his morals over his judgment is laugh at him. To watch a smug, effeminate, and fully grown white man embrace a lowlife and then ask where his wallet went is comedy of the highest order – funnier than watching drunk people fall off their bicycles or women throwing tantrums in the grocery store.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/on_getting_older_and_turning_into_a_racist.html