PDA

View Full Version : THUGGY Can't Stay Out Of Trouble

Master Sergeant
03-22-2018, 04:07 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180321/guns-drugs-found-in-home-of-bladen-county-probationer

An Elizabethtown USELESS SNAKEHEAD on probation was arrested Monday after a search of his CRIB turned up at least five guns and marijuana.

Terrell Monquiel “Thuggy” Shipman, 39, was charged with five counts of possession of a firearm by a felon, one count of possession of a stolen firearm, one count of possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver marijuana, one count of possession of marijuana and two counts of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

The search at the CRIB, about two miles south of Dublin, was conducted by the probation officers from the N.C. Department of Public Safety with assistance from the Sheriff’s Office narcotics officers, a K-9 unit and patrol deputies.

Shipman’s home was known as “The Tree” to those dealing in and buying drugs.

Several weapons and a quantity of marijuana were seized during the search.

One of the weapons that was recovered was reported stolen in 2010 from Cumberland County, the release said.

Sandy
03-22-2018, 04:13 PM
Probation for a nigger, even if it's after attending NU, has all the use of a screen door on a submarine.

“That is why it is so important for gun owners to keep a record of their weapons,” McVicker said. “This gun was on the street for almost eight years and now it can be returned to its rightful owner when the case is disposed of in court.”

Not for me. If I had a gun stolen, I wouldn't want it back. Even if it passed through only human hands, I couldn't stand to think of what it might have been used for.

Master Sergeant
03-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Probation for a nigger, even if it's after attending NU, has all the use of a screen door on a submarine.

Not for me. If I had a gun stolen, I wouldn't want it back. Even if it passed through only human hands, I couldn't stand to think of what it might have been used for.

I had a friend who bought a previously stolen Glock 19 from a local Pawn Store. The gun was used in a robbery then the robbers fought over who would get the money. One shot the other and killed him. The shooter was a Nigger and the guy who was bat winged was a Nigger. The gun has one confirmed kill so my friend felt it had some positive history by bat winging one Nigger.

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=Master Sergeant;41730]I had a friend who bought a previously stolen Glock 19 from a local Pawn Store. The gun was used in a robbery then the robbers fought over who would get the money. One shot the other and killed him. The shooter was a Nigger and the guy who was bat winged was a Nigger. The gun has one confirmed kill so my friend felt it had some positive history by bat winging one Nigger.[/QUOTE
I agree. I would be proud to carry it!