PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant owner saves his business by keeping niggers away

Lynch Tree
03-19-2018, 11:23 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/du0rw/iama_restaurant_owner_who_saved_his_business_by/

Cat fur allergic
03-20-2018, 12:28 AM
In food services never drop food prices, it attracts nigger faster than they are to shit.

Sandy
03-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Someone asked,

I am curious what you would have done if a well dressed extremely respectful black couple had walked in

Or what if Santa Claus walked in? That's how realistic the question is.

Boy
03-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Someone asked,

Or what if Santa Claus walked in? That's how realistic the question is.

I read a lot of the comments and it is full of nigger loving libturds making excuses for their pet niggers. Makes me want to puke.

jenkemfactory
03-20-2018, 07:24 PM
I skipped the comments after reading a few of them.

Yah, and what if King Kong walked in.

There's nothing wrong with what the restaurant guy did.

Not at all.

nigfreewisconsin
03-21-2018, 01:31 AM
Wish I knew where this was. I'd head out there, eat every day there. We got a bar and grill here in town where I live, has some of the best cheeseburgers anywhere. Clientele is respectful, peaceful, never seen one get rowdy, and, surprise surprise, all white with a couple blue collar hispanics in the bunch. Pretty much the entire clientele is blue collar. I'm on good terms with the owner, the cook, and all the bartenders (Though I don't drink any alcohol) and the two female bartenders have even said they get a bit uneasy when feral apes walk in. One of them even said that the only times she has been grabbed or had obnoxious suggestions made, is when it is a nigger or a wigger. Hey, how's that "Black culture" go again? Thinking about it, the restaurants I have been to that have failed all had one thing in common, heavy nigger patronage. Between dine and dash, feral behavior scaring away human customers, property damage costs, vandalism costs, those niggers are a recipe for bankruptcy.

zagnut
03-21-2018, 11:21 PM
Segregation is coming back. There used to be a restaurant in Tomball Texas called Goodson's Cafe. It had the best chicken fried steak that fell off the side of a fish platter. Old Ma Goodson would sit at the front directing people to their section. Whites up front and blacks to the back. She was a no bullshit woman that would tell a nigger to hit the road if they didn't like the seating arrangements. It was said to me but not verified the she backed this up with a double barrel shotgun under the counter. Oh the good old days!

Tar Remover
03-23-2018, 08:17 AM
someone asked,

or what if santa claus walked in? That's how realistic the question is.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!