PDA

View Full Version : HIV becoming resistant to key drug, study finds Niggers Hardest Hit

100% Not A Nigger
03-19-2018, 03:48 AM
Strains of HIV are becoming resistant to an antiretroviral drug commonly used to prevent and fight the virus, research has suggested.
HIV was resistant to the drug Tenofovir in 60% of selected cases in some African countries, according to the study, which covered a 17-year period.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35433856

It seems Mother Nature is stepping in again and trying to save us from our misplaced altruism.

MineEvolved
03-19-2018, 05:35 AM
Mixed feelings about this. Blood banks need to do a FAR better job of keeping this shit out of the blood supply.

Tar Remover
03-29-2018, 06:52 AM
Mixed feelings about this. Blood banks need to do a FAR better job of keeping this shit out of the blood supply.

Except for niggers.

Lynch Tree
03-29-2018, 10:47 AM

That's strictly on the blood banks as it is possible to test for it. More AIDS means less niggers and sexual deviants; a win-win in my book.

SC Anemia
03-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I'm going with Lynch Tree. A win-win in my book too.

Whitewheat
03-29-2018, 07:22 PM
I remember when AIDS first came out I thought there was going to be a serious shortage of queers in 35 years. All of the research and money spent on the most easily preventable scourge was astounding. Don't want AIDS then do not participate in homosexual behavior. Pretty simple. However now that it is attacking the African population we may soon again have a serious shortage of queers and spooks. Hmmmm.