PDA

View Full Version : Co-worker loses cell phone, nigger answers it.

Buck Simian
03-17-2018, 04:37 PM
A co-worker of mine, a older white guy lost his cell phone at work. I knew from the start when he told me this just forget it, too many damn niggers in this place. You will never get it back. But I helped him ask around and finally got the idea to call his number. He is a quiet, somewhat shy man. He calls it from my phone and sure enough someone answered. He tries to explain who he is and I take it they just hung up on him. He calls several times and they just keep hanging up. So I call it. As soon as it answers it was the voice of a female dindu. Yelled out real loud "Wut Chu WUNT". (what do you want in human language.) I told her she has this guys phone, and please bring it to the break area. She replies something like I aint giving shit back, its mine now. Keep in mind, this was at work and this had to be a co-worker that had the phone. No outside people can get inside the building. I call two to three more times and she just kept laughing, then cussing, then hanging up. Finally i call one more time and when she answered i screamed we want the damn phone back, bring it over to the break area now. Guess what? Later that day he found it in the break area smashed. Looked like someone took a hammer to it.
I really feel bad for this guy. He is virtually living paycheck to paycheck. Has had a string of bad luck over the past several years, losing his house and bankruptcy. Works every hour of overtime to get by. I have a couple older cell phones at home, I don't know if they will work with his provider but I am going to let him have them to see if he can use one.

:fume

jenkemfactory
03-17-2018, 06:03 PM
The phone was in the building all this time?
Too late now.
If it is in a wide building, then I would say use google maps to locate it or if its an apple, use apple's icloud website to locate it.
Why didn't you go to the boss?

Cat fur allergic
03-17-2018, 08:00 PM
Niggers are evil creatures, What they can't have they'll destroy.

Boy
03-17-2018, 09:53 PM
Personally I would have called the cops and told them it was stolen by a person in the building and you called it and what they said. The cops have the ability to *ping* the phone and locate it within a few meters. They could have come and arrested the sheboon. Then you could have videoed the niggers being led away in handcuffs.

Buck Simian
03-17-2018, 10:10 PM
This all took place in the matter of several hours yesterday(Friday). A very large building, hundreds of people (and niggers) roaming around. He did go to his supervisor, I believe they got security involved. Oddly enough I do not believe they have much in the lines of security cameras in the place. The building is very old, then again the phone was found in the break room which might have cameras in it, I am not certain. I will find out more details come Monday.
Niggers act as if cell phones are gold. At one time they were rare and expensive, but these days virtually everyone has one. Yet if a nigger see's one laying around they will snatch it. If a nigger robs someone on the street they will go for their cell phone before they take the persons money. If anything good about it this appeared to be a cheaper cell phone. A smartphone, but not a Apple or Samsung so its not as if the guy had put hundreds into it. But still, it was his property.

Boy
03-17-2018, 10:13 PM
This all took place in the matter of several hours yesterday(Friday). A very large building, hundreds of people (and niggers) roaming around. He did go to his supervisor, I believe they got security involved. Oddly enough I do not believe they have much in the lines of security cameras in the place. The building is very old, then again the phone was found in the break room which might have cameras in it, I am not certain. I will find out more details come Monday.
Niggers act as if cell phones are gold. At one time they were rare and expensive, but these days virtually everyone has one. Yet if a nigger see's one laying around they will snatch it. If a nigger robs someone on the street they will go for their cell phone before they take the persons money. If anything good about it this appeared to be a cheaper cell phone. A smartphone, but not a Apple or Samsung so its not as if the guy had put hundreds into it. But still, it was his property.

Even it was smashed it still has fingerprint on it, and the sheboons paw-prints at that.

jenkemfactory
03-20-2018, 10:04 AM
That's true. If your company takes fingerprints of their employees, you may have some leads. It is common for companies to take fingerprints. Company I work for does.

I just don't know about greasy paw prints.

Boy
03-20-2018, 12:07 PM
That's true. If your company takes fingerprints of their employees, you may have some leads. It is common for companies to take fingerprints. Company I work for does.

I just don't know about greasy paw prints.

Chicgun grease residue is always a dead giveaway :lol

Tar Remover
03-24-2018, 07:47 AM
Can someone remind me WHY we hate niggers? Oh wait........