PDA

View Full Version : Sow EMT convicted after refusing to do CPR, but at least the victim was a niglet (and suffocated by its own sow)

Sandy
03-16-2018, 02:20 PM
Ann Marie Thomas was less than a mile away from the Detroit, Michigan home when the infant’s mother called for help, WDIV Local 4 reported.

The EMT was ordered to get to the house where 8-month-old i’Nayah Wright Trussel wasn’t breathing in May 2015, authorities said. Thomas was a roughly two-minute drive away, the news station said, and told dispatchers that she was just around the corner from the scene.

Thomas then allegedly said, “I’m not about to be on no scene 10 minutes doing CPR, you know how these families get,” according to a civil lawsuit filed by the child’s estate, MLive reported. The lawsuit was later dropped.

The mother, Janee Wright-Trussell, pleaded guilty last November to child abuse and manslaughter charges in the infant’s death, according to WDIV Local 4. The Wayne County Medical Examiner had ruled the baby’s death a homicide and the cause of death as suffocation, reported MLive. The baby had multiple rib fractures and bruises, the medical examiner reported, according to MLive.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article202967319.html

Better the she-nig was fired now, before a human needed help. Imagine being barely conscious and this thing getting on top of you, starting CPR!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/ab78l2/picture202967309/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Anne%20Marie%20Thomas

Boy
03-16-2018, 03:31 PM
"you know how these families get,”

Sow obviously knows her own kind and the propensity for chimpouts.

100% Not A Nigger
03-16-2018, 04:20 PM
8-month-old i’Nayah Wright Trussel

What would even be the point of trying to save it?

Buck Simian
03-16-2018, 11:34 PM
Imagine being barely conscious and this thing getting on top of you, starting CPR!

I'd rather die first.

jenkemfactory
03-17-2018, 12:55 AM
WAAA!! What the hell is that?
Imagine choking and gagging and half conscious and then finding this silverback on top of you slobbering slime?