PDA

View Full Version : Is there any show as vile as The View?

Sandy
03-16-2018, 01:34 PM
I had a dentist's appointment a few days ago. Maybe the receptionist had only picked a channel to leave on all day, but of all the shows to have on in the waiting area! My brain felt like it was rotting.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long. I knew I wouldn't have to, otherwise I'd have asked for the remote to change the channel. So I pulled out my phone and did anything to ignore the voices that make cats being skinned sound like Mozart.

Cracka Jack
03-16-2018, 02:17 PM
I immediately turn the TeeVee off when I enter a waiting room.

Boy
03-16-2018, 04:03 PM
I never watched that libturd spew of a show, but I imagine it would cause a brain aneurysm if one did.

Buck Simian
03-18-2018, 11:29 PM
I remember a couple of years back being in a waiting room of some doctors office. Obama was on the TV spewing some of his shit. I couldn't find a remote to turn the channel so I unplugged the damn thing.
But yeah-you are right. The View is disgusting, the only show worse is probably The Real.

Ignatow
09-10-2018, 07:10 PM
When good old Ann Coulter shows up there's always a verbal fight. I can't stand that Whoopi Ugly. My dad always wondered how people watched that. He's a moderate compared to me. He still hates niggers but not as vocal.