PDA

View Full Version : The Down Low Nigger That Made Milwaukee Famous

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:14 AM
MILWAUKEE -- City leaders on Tuesday, March 13 held a news conference to respond to the recent discovery of an HIV and STD cluster in Milwaukee. It is believed at least 125 people have contracted HIV and syphilis, and they're connected in some way. Additionally, Milwaukee leads the nation, with more than 4,000 cases of gonorrhea in 2017. There are now plans to reach out to young people on social media, and put more funding into testing and treatment.

"I recently came out to my mom, like not even a year ago, and I'm in my 20s, so it was something I was dealing with for a very, very long time," said Avion James.

James happened to come to the gathering of city and agency officials at City Hall Tuesday, where they talked about reaching out to young people. James knows firsthand the task facing health officials to turn around the high number of HIV cases and STIs. He's working on a music event that'll offer something for young people in addition to music in conjunction with the Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin.

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/13/city-leaders-to-respond-after-discovery-of-hiv-syphilis-cluster-in-milwaukee/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

MineEvolved
03-19-2018, 05:33 AM
I wonder how much money they're going to blow to tell the public that fucking disease-ridden niggers is bad? Fuck. Wisconsin used to be a nice place.

Blue-Gum
03-20-2018, 02:27 AM
Here we go again....more money thrown at niggers, in a half-perfect world, these greasy, filthy, stinking nigger monkeys would be Segregated out of society. I'd like to see vast Trump-walled off encampments in remote NV or NM to contain these disease carrying violent nigger animals. In the past they would seg-out people with TB. I say seg-out all the dirty nigger animals.