PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger delivery driver messes it up for humans where Mrs. S works

Sandy
03-15-2018, 09:21 AM
I told Mrs. S she should make her own Plantation account and tell the story herself. She said again she doesn't like "black people" but isn't to where I am. Not yet. Give her a few more encounters like this.

Nigger drivers always manage to screw it up at the corporate plaza where she works. Best case scenario is that they inconvenience everybody. Well, this nigger didn't latch the rear double doors before it started leaving. Mrs. S didn't see this herself, but someone told her the doors were open and swinging! Who knows if any cars were hit. And of all the timing, Mrs. S was leaving for the day. She pulled up behind a bunch of cars lined up to exit, and there was the delivery truck at the front. Of all the places for the nigger to take care of the doors, it decided to stop right at the main road. It also took up both lanes, one to turn left, one to turn right. There was no room to pass on the side, so everyone was stuck.

Of course the nigger had problems figuring out the latches. A chimp would have an easier time intuitively figuring out complex machinery. A couple of people got out and tried showing the buck how easy it is, but it kept waving them off. This went on for five minutes until the security guard (human) showed up. Mrs. S didn't hear what he said to the nigger, but the guard was visibly livid, and a few seconds later he secured the doors himself. The buck got going, and I have to think the guard didn't know about driving with the doors open. The nigger should have been detained so police could come and see if anyone's car got damaged. Any insurance claims will be filed one way or another, I guess.