PDA

View Full Version : Last night in Sweden

Xetode
04-28-2017, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIauwKNjlZs

Koolaid Hair
04-28-2017, 10:42 PM
If those people are so willing, they deserve everything they get. The ones fighting for the truth are outnumbered by the stupid sheep.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

zagnut
04-29-2017, 12:54 AM
It kills me to think of all of those beautiful blonde Scandinavian women being fucked by Monkeys.

Guy Montag
04-29-2017, 04:40 PM
Where the hell are the Scandinavians of 1000 years ago when you need them? The horned-helmet wearing, axe & broadsword swinging, bold Viking warriors of old would have de-nigged that country by now!

Boy
04-29-2017, 05:09 PM
They have been emasculated and now wear pink silk panties and prance around like flaming fairies.

Where the hell are the Scandinavians of 1000 years ago when you need them? The horned-helmet wearing, axe & broadsword swinging, bold Viking warriors of old would have de-nigged that country by now!

Koolaid Hair
04-29-2017, 06:05 PM
Amazing isn't it. Tragic really.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Ku Klux Klam
05-01-2017, 06:50 PM
I've known a lot of bad assed Swedes with morals but they are all over here in the USA. I almost married a Swedish chick in the early 90's and went to Sweden with her to visit her family and even back then I was fairly shocked at how pussified the natives seemed compared some of my buddies of Swedish origin in the USA. Shit both of her brothers were flaming homos, her mom was a total whore who liked to play with the darkies and her dad was an effeminate cuck who like to watch. WTF? Needless to say we didn't stay together much longer after we got back. I dropped that one like a hot rock.