PDA

View Full Version : NBA is expanding their slaves into China.

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2018, 03:32 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22656240/how-dwyane-wade-opened-path-china-young-nba-players

How Dwyane Wade opened a path to China for young NBA players

Like a bad parasite, they are expanding from their host in the US/Europe to other places who haven't had niggers yet.

100% Not A Nigger
03-14-2018, 06:08 AM
Don't do it China just don't.

jenkemfactory
03-16-2018, 10:06 AM
They're building another zoo in Beijing?

Whitewheat
03-16-2018, 07:18 PM
They're building another zoo in Beijing?

Now that was funny!
I am glad they had a taste of bakibaal niggers in Red China when the son of some famous nigger NBA player and his homies stole items from a store in China and our President got them out of jail to which the father was ungrateful for as hell. I think they will be treated much differently than the "niggers think" (Oxymoron) and they could teach our niggers a lesson that just because you are a spook it does not mean you get any special treatments.

Cat fur allergic
03-17-2018, 08:10 PM
Now that was funny!
I am glad they had a taste of bakibaal niggers in Red China when the son of some famous nigger NBA player and his homies stole items from a store in China and our President got them out of jail to which the father was ungrateful for as hell. I think they will be treated much differently than the "niggers think" (Oxymoron) and they could teach our niggers a lesson that just because you are a spook it does not mean you get any special treatments.

Trump should have let the niggers rot. He shouldn't have use his political capital like that. In the rest of the world people use political capital with each other via influences etc....They were not worth a penny.