PDA

View Full Version : How do these morons even breath! Very piss

Cat fur allergic
03-09-2018, 10:25 PM
This shit happens to me at least once a week when driving. Tons of traffic ahead. Idiot behind me starts to high beam and honk. There is cars ahead of me you spigger/nigger/snigger. Today it was a spigger. I just hand enough. I just stop my car. He tries to change lanes. I change lanes. Did this for a exit just to teach this moron a lesson. Seriously can't you fing not see there is literally traffic ahead of me and side of you and me????

When I got bored. I let him pass me, he starts to curse etc.... At t his point I was laughing him, spigger got more angry. At that point I make gun finger gesture at him. He tries to pull out his camera. At this point I don't want to end up on live leak or youtube :p. I just stop the car. He passes me by lol. I went on my way, he cuts people left and right ahead of me. Still isn't going that far. These guys seem to have no sense of awareness of anyone but themsleves. Oh this spigger had those traffic vest things. In nyc these spigers/niggers love putting it in front of their car to tell others they are part of the city etc... Some how thinking this would get them out of tickets etc.... Most of the time its them.

I went do do my business. On my way to homedepot some snigger was high beaming me again. I'm like you fing kidding me right there is literally cars ahead of me and a red light. I just let this one go. He literally one cut two cars. These guys have the lowest IQ's in the world.

In Homedepot. Literally its empty. I'm like the second guy on a line there is nobody but workers there. This nigger worker some how brushes against me when was passing by there is literally tons of space. He didn't even say sorry or anything. He just gave me a dirty look walking back and forth. I swear to the gods these morons are getting uppity.

I'm like a freaking liberal. I vow each year to sell my business and leave for central europe or east asia lol. I''m so going to do it lol :p, I'm sick of low IQ morons!!!

Cat fur allergic
03-10-2018, 01:06 PM
LOL

My problem actually started 2 years ago, after I got my NH plates. For some reason groids and Sniggers are very territorial on picking on people from out of state. I rarely ever had this problem. Now these assholes just would cut me off and thinking I'm blocking them even though if they look traffic is full. Plus I drive in the middle and slow lanes. They could cut to the fast lanes but they don't. Which isn't fast since literally traffic. But still these morons would high beam and honk. As if I could move literally cars in front of me.