PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all! Glad to be here!

nigfreewisconsin
03-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Hi, I used to be on a couple other sites under the username of nigfreeillinois. As I moved out of that cesspool of filth that is northeast Illinois, I felt my username now should be nigfreewisconsin.

A month ago I tried to log into CM (Not sure if I can use the other site's name or not) and found my account had been IP banned. Sent an email, as I had not used that account in a while, and to my knowledge had never had any infractions. I heard nothing, and then found this site.

I am curious as to why I got to this site as a redirect from CM . org. Either way, glad to be here!

Boy
03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Welcome. Make yourself at home, grab a whip and have at it.

:welcome

Mushmouth
03-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Your IP ban was likely a result of the admin trying to catch those of us here that she thinks has a spy account. As usual she fails and hurts her own membership.

Welcome

jenkemfactory
03-08-2018, 04:47 PM
chimpM...org copies off of niggerM...com.
I'm still a member there, but its almost impossible to post anything there. She (if that's really a she) wont let anyone start new threads. She prefers supermegaultra threads that go on forever. That's ok for a few threads.
You can't even reply without her censoring and editing stuff.
Basically, every post sounds like its coming from one person because ... well, it basically is.
And then, there's the fact that she spends her whole day scouring the web for news. And she's the first one to post them. So, if you see some breaking news, she already posted it. What does she do all day in her trailer when she's not held down by her brother or father or close cousin?

Boy
03-08-2018, 05:05 PM
What does she do all day in her trailer when she's not held down by her brother or father or close cousin?

Cleans carpets, specifically nigger nest carpets and floors.... someone's gotta do it and it might as well be her.

Rape Ape
03-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Welcome to The Plantation. Oh, look! Toby forgot his fucking name again! Go grab a bullwhip and remind him! :lmao

Yeah, I got IP banned at some point by CM. I also ran into the problem of every single one of my threads being yanked and glommed into some big mega thread. Seemed to be an "inner circle" more interested in self promotion than God's Work of hating niggers. After the original Chimpout went offline, I was despondent for months. I only wish I'd had a way of knowing about The Shitskin Plantation sooner.

I don't generally make it a habit, though, of discussing other nigger bashing sites. As long as they also hate niggers...
Now, if there were evidence of someone liking to hide in the closet while their wife got fucked by niggers, then... :lmao

SC Anemia
03-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Your IP ban was likely a result of the admin trying to catch those of us here that she thinks has a spy account. As usual she fails and hurts her own membership.

Welcome
Yup, fuck that ginger bitch!

nigfreewisconsin
03-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks everybody. I thought I was the only one being kicked around a bit with posts being deleted and all. Rape Ape, I agree with you, with the nigger plague getting worse every single day, it's counter productive to have different sites with the same goal - spreading the truth about the savage beast-turned-failed-social-experiment - arguing and bashing each other. I'm not going to bash CM or CO, it was fun at those places while it lasted, but I am a bit more at ease knowing it wasn't anything too unusual that I was IP banned.

SC Anemia
03-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Cleans carpets, specifically nigger nest carpets and floors.... someone's gotta do it and it might as well be her.

Oh hell, bwahahaha :rofl

Buck Simian
03-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Wow, it sounds like we all had a run-in with the same person at one time. Its all good though, it ended up leading us here to a much better place. We should thank her for that.

nigfreewisconsin
03-10-2018, 03:15 AM
Indeed. At this point now that there is something much better, there is NO way I would ever, ever head back to CM. My former fiancee was once severely beaten by a nigger, she was visiting a friend who unbeknownst to me or her, was a closet mudshark (Heck even I never saw that coming and usually mudsharks I can spot miles away!) and TRH or one of her cronies dumped the thread and gave me a line about how Stephanie (My former fiancee) is probably a mudshark too because she associated with one. Basically the nig went off on that so-called "Friend" and Steph tried to intervene and got severely beaten for it.

Given that a little over two years ago Steph passed away, due in part to the permanent damage sustained during that attack, red's comments are unbearably harsher in hindsight.

Yes, I lost my fiancee to nigger violence. Indirectly, of course, but still nigger violence. The pain now is as bad as it was the day she died. It's my duty to honor her and her memory by exposing the feral beast for the destructive plague on humanity that it is.

Much as even thinking about all this hurts, it stings a little less knowing red was like that to others too.

jenkemfactory
03-11-2018, 02:22 AM
damn, that is sad, wisconsin, very sad.
niggers are violent. They belong in the jungle dodging hungry lions and dying of thirst while sitting on underground rivers, diamonds, gold, and oil.

AFN_Weasel
03-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Thanks everybody. I thought I was the only one being kicked around a bit with posts being deleted and all. Rape Ape, I agree with you, with the nigger plague getting worse every single day, it's counter productive to have different sites with the same goal - spreading the truth about the savage beast-turned-failed-social-experiment - arguing and bashing each other. I'm not going to bash CM or CO, it was fun at those places while it lasted, but I am a bit more at ease knowing it wasn't anything too unusual that I was IP banned.

I think you'll be fine here. Welcome!