PDA

View Full Version : Waaah, Chinese films shows insensitivity or some liberal bs towards Africans.

Cat fur allergic
03-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Two recent Chinese action films are set in African nations.

Wolf Warrior 2, which was released last July, tells the story of a Chinese soldier-turned-mercenary who defeats Somali pirates in underwater combat, and protects aid workers and Chinese nationals from rebels and arms dealers.

Operation Red Sea, which was released in February and is still in theaters, is loosely based on the peaceful evacuation of 600 Chinese nationals from Yemen during the early days of the ongoing war there, but with the addition of gunfights and explosions galore. Both films have lavish action sequences in the overblown style of Michael Bay. Both were massive commercial successes. The former is the highest-grossing Chinese film ever.

With the archetype of the Chinese Savior firmly established, attitudes within China are showing a lack of racial sensitivity at best, and a sense of superiority over other races at worst.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chinas-ugly-exploitation-of-africaand-africans

Seriously do they have anything better to do these liberal reporters.

Time for me to go download two films :p.

Boy
03-06-2018, 03:49 PM
The Chinese don't give 2 flying fucks about niggers and libturds butthurt feelings.

This makes me very happy when I read stories like this :lol

AfungusamongUs
03-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Sounds like 2 great movies to watch.

Buck Simian
03-07-2018, 12:21 AM
Yeah I want to see these, will they be translated into English? Really though who gives a crap what language it is in. As long as it has niggers getting their asses handed to them I am all for watching!

Cracka Jack
03-07-2018, 11:07 AM
..attitudes within China are showing a lack of racial sensitivity at best, and a sense of superiority over other races at worst.

So,... a culture that has remained intact thousands of years hasn't earned the right to express superiority over some animals that never reached the stone age?

jenkemfactory
03-07-2018, 02:34 PM
They're "insensitive"?
Sounds like some great movies.
Will they play here?

Whitewheat
03-07-2018, 08:40 PM
China, Pakistan & India have all had their eyes on Apefrica for a long time. All three are way over densely populated and need real estate. Quite frankly I am very surprised that one or all three have not made a move towards occupying the entire southern half of the continent. And if they do who is going to stop them? The USA? I don't think so. China would make a very productive continent out of Apefrica and they would put the niggers back to work instead of these beasts stealing land from the white boars all the while murdering the men and raping the white women & children.

Chimpwhipper
03-08-2018, 10:11 AM
I got to the point that I don't even watch American movies any more. The Chinese can make an action film without licking nigger butt crack.