PDA

View Full Version : Black Website Is Looking For New Racial Slur For White People

NewsBot
03-05-2018, 08:12 PM
Hey, do you have any ideas for a new racial slur to use on white people? If so, head on […]

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/downtrend/~3/zpQRxeUHhl8/)

Whitewheat
03-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Sorry but they can look to the end of time and they will never come up with slurs for whites that can come close to YT slurs for them: #1.nigger #2.Niggar 3.)spook #4.)coon #5.)burrhead 6.)Help me here folks???

jenkemfactory
03-06-2018, 10:17 AM
How about: superior

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
03-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Sorry but they can look to the end of time and they will never come up with slurs for whites that can come close to YT slurs for them: #1.nigger #2.Niggar 3.)spook #4.)coon #5.)burrhead 6.)Help me here folks???

a. urban brush ape
b. chocolate tard
c. filth

Boy
03-06-2018, 01:50 PM
They can just refer to me as Massa

Whitewheat
03-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Those are great!

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 04:31 AM
How about...... "NIGGER". Oh, wait...........:lol

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 04:37 AM

spearchucker, junglebunny, moonbat, mooncricket, porchmonkey, yardape, pavementape, jiggaboob, silverback, sheboon, Leroy, Sambo, Levi, burrhead, monkey, grill-rilla, carp muncher, watermelon, biscuit lip, boot lip, plate lip.........:lol

zagnut
03-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Supreme being or your majesty.

nigfreewisconsin
04-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Whatever they do come up with will be another joke "Honkey", yeah, that's the last sound the niggers hear before being run down during their stupid protests. Be it a car, truck, or train, last thing they hear is "HONK!" or "Cracker", as in "Back to the field toby! *Cracks the whip*". In other words, these are not bad things to be called. I look at it as in a backwards way, confirmation that we are higher life forms than they are. Of course, so is every other race out there too, but for some reason niggers never have an issue with them, so they got nothing.

Buck Simian
04-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Kangs? :lol

mekemek
04-02-2018, 11:25 PM
They can struggle for all of time and they'll never get the results we've gotten from NIGGER. At some point I expect they will claim THEY invented the word NIGGER for the white devils but like all of their other inventions, whitey stole it. :lol

MineEvolved
04-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Call us whatever they want, just so long as those floors and toilets are clean before they leave...

Cat fur allergic
04-16-2018, 01:55 PM
Niggers are not creative people. This I'll give them some affirmative action help :p. Before I go on and help these niggers. I never understood cracker or pecker wood? cracker is it because of the food and pecker wood dick size?

Look niggers do what humans do name shit after monkeys.

Snow Monkey or snow ape see every easy to insult people. Dumb ass nigger.

Sunlight challenge because some humans burn unlike you niggers who already over brunt and shit colored.

Tame Hair(not really insulting) unlike nigger fur, where you have to buy it off humans to get hair.

Jungle Afraid. Unlike you niggers humans normally don't do well in jungles with all the bugs and diseases. Humans also don't do well in the inner city jungle.

Okay I ran out of ideas for these niggers.

Oh it's much easier to make fun of things if its defective/flaws. Niggers are easy because you guys are defective.

Tar Remover
04-22-2018, 06:57 AM
Supreme being or your majesty.

That's IT!!!!!!!!

Rape Ape
04-22-2018, 08:11 PM
They can just refer to me as Massa

Seconded! :lmao

Things were so much better when they called us "Massa".

Whitewheat
04-24-2018, 07:44 PM
Maybe they can call us "Noniggars" or "Notniggars"

o8ers
07-23-2018, 02:00 AM
How about we call them what they are, "Virus."