PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore nigger mayor wants feds to help contain the niggershines

Mushmouth
04-28-2017, 06:19 AM
Baltimore’s mayor asked the FBI to send in reinforcements Wednesday to help the city get its murders under control.

Mayor Catherine Pugh, speaking at a news conference, explained she went to the FBI’s Baltimore office for extra agents to join with police officers in combating a skyrocketing murder count, reports CNN.

“Murder is out of control. There are too many guns on the streets. We’re looking for all the help we can get,” Pugh said.

The city already has 101 murders for the year, a number not seen in almost 20 years. The mayor’s spokesperson warned the violence could rise in the summer months.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/27/baltimore-is-begging-feds-to-step-in-to-restore-law-and-order/

zagnut
04-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Send them napalm.

Boy
04-28-2017, 10:31 AM
This is what they get for voting yet another she-groid into office.

Get out the eye bleach for this sherilla

West Texas Red Dirt
04-28-2017, 11:14 AM
Just like an AA hire nigger politician. Mo gibsmedats and mo dem programs.

Buckshank
04-28-2017, 01:31 PM
I have a better solution for Baltimore and its nigger hordes.

SC Anemia
04-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Let niggers govern themselves and this is what you get. Fuck 'em, I don't want to see another dime of mine or your taxes wasted on the parasites.
They can annihilate each other and I hope they do.

Cat fur allergic
04-28-2017, 03:22 PM
Trump: Think about the beautiful beautiful children! lets send a few missiles.

Cracka Jack
04-29-2017, 07:52 AM
This is what they get for voting yet another she-groid into office.

Get out the eye bleach for this sherilla

That IS the nigger sow from the original Planet of The Apes!

AFN_Weasel
05-02-2017, 02:52 AM
Remember, the previous nigger mayor said they need room to destroy. Now the current nigger mayor is screaming "Helps me whitey."

What they need is massive arrests and hi-rise jails. Build them to the sky. Arrest every nigger in the city and put police in the maternity wards to arrest any new ones. Charge them with being niggers and confiscate their drug and welfare money to pay for it all.

I can just hear it now. "Congratulations, it's a boy! Oh, and it's under arrest."