PDA

View Full Version : Niggers at Kings 'Kangz' Island or other amusement parks

Buck Simian
03-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Ever spot any? The local amusement park I always went to (not so much anymore) is Kings Island in between Cincinnati and Dayton. I remember years ago you would rarely see a spook there, it seems like over the past 10 years they are starting to ruin things of course. Generally though the cost keeps them out of the place plus the fact that they are pretty strict with security and don't put up with any niggershines there.
I do have several fond memories of niggers at the park. Probably around 3-4 years ago we were in line for The Beast. A old school wooden roller coaster. These two hefty sheboons (probably 350 pounders) were trying to wedge into a car side by side, probably 2-3 seats in front of us. The worker could barely get them in and buckled up. I was like no way-this is not good. One of those things goes flying out of there and we all are going to die. The ride starts up, no sooner than it does so does the shrieking. Screaming things like stop the ride! Oh lawdy, lawdy I want off! that kind of nonsense but it was too late. You can't put a roller coaster in reverse. All through the ride I could hear them screaming. At the end one of them gets off, the other just sits there doing the whole Fred Sanford routine. She finally gets out and collapses. The other boon on its sail foam of course-probably calling a lawyer that specializes in cases of niggetry. They usher us off before paramedics get there so I have no idea what happened next.
Why get on such a ride if you can't handle it and why would they allow them to squeeze into the thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dC6uJDNf64

Chimpwhipper
03-05-2018, 10:23 AM
On the border of NC and SC is Carowinds. I call it "Coonowinds".
Apparently niggers can get in with EBT.