PDA

View Full Version : Bearded muzziespook in a white bath robe wants to rent an RV today..

Mushmouth
03-04-2018, 02:01 PM
I stopped in at my scratch ticket spot today. It's actually a camper/RV sales and rental store.

As I was scratching I could hear a commotion in the main area. Lo and behold it was one of these with a full muzzie beard.

I was only able to catch the end of conversation with the manager as he told it that unless he had already reserved one and it was prepped and ready to go that he couldn't help him since the service people don't work on Sunday.

The spook left and I walked up to the manager. He saw my shit eating grin and cautioned me to go easy. :lol

I said I smell aloha snackbar, is he gonna blow one up or ram some pedestrians?

He replied I don't know but I'm surprised they haven't tried it yet. The nigger seemed very interested in reserving one though. I'll have to follow up on it during the week.

Buck Simian
03-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Hopefully he is going to try to drive it to Mecca. RV's don't float do they?

MineEvolved
03-10-2018, 11:47 PM
I stopped in at my scratch ticket spot today. It's actually a camper/RV sales and rental store.

As I was scratching I could hear a commotion in the main area. Lo and behold it was one of these with a full muzzie beard.

I was only able to catch the end of conversation with the manager as he told it that unless he had already reserved one and it was prepped and ready to go that he couldn't help him since the service people don't work on Sunday.

The spook left and I walked up to the manager. He saw my shit eating grin and cautioned me to go easy. :lol

I said I smell aloha snackbar, is he gonna blow one up or ram some pedestrians?

He replied I don't know but I'm surprised they haven't tried it yet. The nigger seemed very interested in reserving one though. I'll have to follow up on it during the week.

Never too early to call the FBI, and tell them you have an asslifter on the prowl for a WMD.

Cat fur allergic
03-13-2018, 07:28 PM
those fuckers wear sandles in the middle of the winter!

jenkemfactory
03-15-2018, 01:53 PM
That's one ugly diversity.
The goat humpers dress like its 8000 BC.