PDA

View Full Version : Indian locals rough up some Nigerians

Mushmouth
03-28-2017, 08:45 PM
Attacks on Nigerian students shock India

The attack on the student inside a popular shopping mall in Noida was recorded on mobile phone cameras by other shoppers and widely circulated on social media.

The victim told Indian reporters he had been beaten with rods, bricks and knives. He said that no one had helped or even called the police.

Alkahba Solomon, a student in Noida, told the BBC that the situation was not "favourable for Nigerian students".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39415903

Boy
03-28-2017, 08:48 PM
Personally I like the people from India, been there twice (only thing to get over is the smell of cow shit and diesel fuel everywhere)

And I know for a fact they hate niggers, they just don't voice it openly.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39415903

Call Me Bwana
03-31-2017, 07:21 PM
Kraken,

Even niggers hate niggers, they just don't voice it openly. I guess if you think about it, nobody likes niggers except for stupid loser white chicks.

Lady Bastille
04-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Personally I like the people from India, been there twice (only thing to get over is the smell of cow shit and diesel fuel everywhere)

And I know for a fact they hate niggers, they just don't voice it openly.

They don't have that thousand-year caste system for nothing. They've always found niggers to be pure human filth.

justin igger
04-02-2017, 01:34 AM
They don't have that thousand-year caste system for nothing. They've always found niggers to be pure human filth.

In their caste system, the darker the lower

zagnut
04-08-2017, 10:47 PM
When I was at Kelly AFB I had some Indian neighbors. Being the bigot that I am it took a long time to get to know them but they were the most delightful people in the neighborhood and a true asset to our country. One was a doctor and his wife was a self taught computer analyst. I helped his wife one time with some JCL code and you would have thought I changed into a god in their eyes. I always had disdain for curry until she showed me the secret for its consumption. I never knew Indian cuisine was so varied and complex. I was always gifted by a surprise dinner or a basket of goodies out of the clear blue. They also had their opinions and prejudices after being bit by the negro on more than one occasion. Even this old rotten bastard will give them their due!