PDA

View Full Version : It's my month and it's my island: President Trump Proclaims March 2018 as Irish-American Heritage Month

Mushmouth
03-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Three days longer than black nigger mumf.. :lol

This month, Americans across the country will don the traditional green garb as we celebrate the patron saint of Ireland in an annual tribute to our shared and cherished heritage with that great country. As we spend this month honoring Irish Americans, we also pledge to further strengthen our relationship with the Emerald Isle itself, as we look forward to a bright future of greater friendship, cooperation, and commerce for centuries to come.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 2018 as Irish-American Heritage Month

https://www.infowars.com/president-trump-proclaims-march-2018-as-irish-american-heritage-month/

I'm so happy, the muse is upon me, I've written a limerick..

A man that is Irish is twice blessed for that, and need not wear green on the Day of St Pat

Thus let him revel and sport a wide grin, at those who would wear it in honor of him

Then watch him stand proudly and raise up your glass, as he tells the world to kiss his white arse...

Cracka Jack
03-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Make him Emperor for LIFE!!!!! :lol

Mush... I though you were a Pollock?

:lmao

Mushmouth
03-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Make him Emperor for LIFE!!!!! :lol

Mush... I though you were a Pollock?

:lmao

When did I make an ode to galumpkis? :lol

Cracka Jack
03-01-2018, 09:49 PM
When did I make an ode to galumpkis? :lol

No, no. It was those god damned "Guess what the nigger ****" posts. You really had me fooled!! :lol

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And may niggers burst into flames for your amusement.

MineEvolved
03-01-2018, 09:53 PM
FABULOUS. It's about time. Now, let's get something going for Italians, Germans, Norwegians, Scots, Greeks, Hebrews, French, Hungarians, Asians, & Steely Dan. And whoever else I missed that don't get their own month.

Cracka Jack
03-01-2018, 10:03 PM
FABULOUS. It's about time. Now, let's get something going for Italians, Germans, Norwegians, Scots, Greeks, Hebrews, French, Hungarians, Asians, & Steely Dan. And whoever else I missed that don't get their own month.

Laplanders Man!! You forgot the Laplanders!!! :lol

Trump is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Boy
03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
You know the niggers and SJW's are going to throw hissy fits over this, and that really makes me happy :lol

Tar Remover
03-29-2018, 01:17 AM
No, no. It was those god damned "Guess what the nigger ****" posts. You really had me fooled!! :lol

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And may niggers burst into flames for your amusement.

:rofl YES!