PDA

View Full Version : Alvin The Niggamunk Abducts And Kills Mother Of Two.

MineEvolved
03-01-2018, 06:21 PM
No indication that the girl was burning coal, does say they were known to each other. Signs of struggle found in front yard, where she was taken from.

The body of a mother who vanished earlier this week from her Virginia home was found covered with leaves Thursday morning and a suspect has been arrested, officials said.

Major Michael Sampson of the Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office said at a news conference that TerriLynn St. John's body was found around 9 a.m. about a mile from her home in Wake, located about 65 miles north of Norfolk.

“The closure on this is not good closure, but it is closure,” Sheriff David Bushey told reporters.

Authorities said Alvin B. Keyser, 23, has been arrested and is being held in connection with the case. Sampson said he showed authorities where St. John's body was located and is being "being fairly cooperative."

Niggritude confirmed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/virginia-mom-23-who-mysteriously-disappeared-from-front-yard-found-dead-suspect-in-custody/ar-BBJL0I5?li=BBnbfcL

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/alvin-keyser-b-terrilynn-st-john-terri-lynn-photos/

Cracka Jack
03-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Followed the links, saw photos of her. NOT a burner.

That nigger, it's entire fambly, and any random 100 niggers from the area need to be made into wind chimes.

Cat fur allergic
03-02-2018, 04:22 PM
see my thread at underground railroad. She knew him, they were "friends" and she got into his van and she directed him and he killed her. It usually drugs or sex.

MineEvolved
03-02-2018, 08:08 PM
see my thread at underground railroad. She knew him, they were "friends" and she got into his van and she directed him and he killed her. It usually drugs or sex.

I read it. There were signs of a struggle in the yard. I'm not convinced she simply got into the van. And, just because a nigger says so, doesn't make it so. It's a nigger, remember. Niggers never do nothing wrong, according to niggers.

Cat fur allergic
03-02-2018, 09:26 PM
I read it. There were signs of a struggle in the yard. I'm not convinced she simply got into the van. And, just because a nigger says so, doesn't make it so. It's a nigger, remember. Niggers never do nothing wrong, according to niggers.

She was friends with it.

I'm just suspicious of it at this point. That is how the cops got the nigger, they question the bf first than him.

Sandy
03-02-2018, 10:01 PM
I don't know, CFA. Like ME said, "friends" is only what the nigger is saying. It would also be just like CBS to play that up, to put blame on the victim.

The struggle outside her house tells a lot. So far I see nothing credible that her "acquaintance" with the nigger was anything but lopsided. When a human victim "knew" her nigger attacker, that usually means she saw him, maybe was approached, but wanted nothing to do with it.

Cat fur allergic
03-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Keyser, who knew both St. John and the father of her two children, said he went to her home to confront St. John about comments she made about him, according to WTVR.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/va-mom-missing-2-days-213632821.html

The only reason cops zoom in on the nigger was because they knew she knew him. and her babies daddy also knew him.

MineEvolved
03-02-2018, 10:36 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/va-mom-missing-2-days-213632821.html

The only reason cops zoom in on the nigger was because they knew she knew him. and her babies daddy also knew him.

With respect, your argument here is not proof that she willing went along with him. We've all seen what happens when a nigger asks a white woman for sex, and the white woman says no. At that point, they become 'known' to each other. All the evidence so far points to an abduction. Broken jewelry and signs of a struggle were found in the yard. For myself, and I'm pretty sure others feel this way as well, I'm quite willing to call out a burner when they are in fact a burner. On the other hand, I'm extremely reluctant to call a murdered woman with 2 small children a nigger lover, when there is no evidence to support it. We have to be careful of accusing innocent victims of burning, we have enough human women willingly engaging in bestiality. Accuracy in our reporting is what gives us credibility.

Perhaps the best thing to do here is move on, until there is evidence to show that she willingly put her life in the hands of what appears to be a 'disrespected', raging nigger. Until then, she's just another victim of world niggardry.

Sandy
03-02-2018, 10:43 PM
ME, I agree with every last word. I'm also pretty sympathetic by nature. She was online friends with the beast, but not everyone finds out in time that niggers are dangerous. She might have been afraid to decline, thinking she could put the nigger in her restricted friends list. Then it got back to the nigger that she didn't really like it.

The cops found something in the nigger's social media that they aren't revealing yet. The buck might have been stupid enough to post "Ima kill dat bitch!" because a pretty white girl dared rebuff muh dikk.

Groid_Rage
03-03-2018, 09:50 AM
They need to have a segregated Facebook, like Facespook

Cracka Jack
03-03-2018, 10:11 AM
I stand by my solution.