PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Whines On Reddit - Dey Not Be Hiring Me

Boy
03-01-2018, 05:25 PM
I guarantee you this bootlip is looking to sue and hit the nigger lottery.

There is a dream job that I've been applying to for years but my application doesn't get far. From undergrad to now graduate school, I'm really at loss for where I'm going wrong. I took on internships & volunteering projects to get the skills the employer is looking for, but that hasn't helped. A friend of mine did a records requests and we found people with less skills and education where getting interviews and job placement. Admittedly, we also found minorities were getting interviews but no job offers. The employers' workforce composition is not representative to the states demographics and were beginning to suspect that the recruitment process is biased towards minorities in general. We want to change this and are wondering if legal cases exist where an employers' hiring practices were challenged for having a disparate impact on minorities? Especially, public sector employers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/818n5m/nebraska_public_employer_doesnt_hire_minorities/ (https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/818n5m/nebraska_public_employer_doesnt_hire_minorities/)

Rape Ape
03-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Let me guess. The nigger was handed (didn't earn it) a "degree" in nigger studies, and surprise, surprise, no one wants to hire a useless nigger with a useless "degree" in useless nigger studies.

Sandy
03-02-2018, 10:16 PM
The employers' workforce composition is not representative to the states demographics and were beginning to suspect that the recruitment process is biased towards minorities in general.

Whatever SJW cucktard wrote that didn't pass 4th grade grammar, and doesn't understand how to use "biased." See the parts I highlighted. I don't even need to explain why it's essential for a successful company to not "reflect" niggerfuxxated demographics, no matter where it's located.

Tar Remover
03-24-2018, 08:22 AM
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Fuck off, nigger!

Miss Ann
03-24-2018, 08:47 PM
"There is a dream job" -- if there is one thing a nigger will never haz a dream about, it's a job.

Tar Remover
03-30-2018, 07:14 AM
"There is a dream job" -- if there is one thing a nigger will never haz a dream about, it's a job.:rofl