PDA

View Full Version : Traycoon gets dug up by Jay-chimpan-Z for TV

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 12:57 PM
https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/paramount-jay-z-producing-docuseries-trayvon-martin

Dolla, dolla bill, y’all! Skip to the part where the nigger dies.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
02-27-2018, 02:17 PM
From the comments section....

Trayvon Martin:he grew up,became a thug,got shot and killed by a mexican.The end.

:zman

:rofl

jenkemfactory
02-27-2018, 07:22 PM
and then they lived happily ever after

Cracka Jack
02-27-2018, 10:55 PM
NOT FUNNY Guest!!!!

I was hoping some one actually dug up it's carcass.....

You got me all excited for nothing!!!!!

:bert

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 12:29 AM
NOT FUNNY Guest!!!!

That’s what I was hoping for. I wanna see Jay-chimp-panZ sit Trayvon’s corpse on his knee like Charlie McCarty. Well at least we know, it will be sponsored by Skittle and Arizona Iced Tea

soundwave
03-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Niggers will build Treyvon a space flying pyramid out of poo bricks.

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 10:52 PM
I see the trailer is using the picture of the useless thug from when he was 12, as opposed to
later photos showing the gangly Sergenti Plain nomadic predatory monster he'd become at age 17.

Let them incite riots. We'll see how that goes with a new sheriff in town, and municipalities no longer green-lighted by the federal government to stand by and ket it happen. I do believe this production is going to sink like a stone and its next appearance will be in Eli's Corner.

Tar Remover
03-29-2018, 04:43 AM
NOT FUNNY Guest!!!!

No shit, that's what I wanted to see..... I wonder what he looks like now........ probably like a dried up black turd....

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 03:09 PM
It could be like Al Capone’s Vault though; nothing is found, and we are left to cringe about the thought of the undead Traycoon wandering the earth with his sail foam out endlessly searching for Skittles n Tea while making eerie noises in the wet grass on nights with no moon. Fuck, I think I’m gonna have to buy some silver bullets for my nine mil, this could be fun!