PDA

View Full Version : Shitskin Breaks Into Gun Store, Steals handguns & gets arrested

Groid_Rage
02-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Fugly ape was already in county NU then the popo found evidence to charge it.

An arrest has been made in connection to a burglary at a Colonie gun store last year. Police say 21-year-old Nathan Hennessy of Albany was the one who broke into New York Shooter Supply on Central Avenue in October and stole five handguns.
http://wnyt.com/news/albany-man-accused-of-ny-shooter-supply-burglary-in-colonie/4806018/

Boy
02-27-2018, 03:49 PM
NY Albany niggers are especially feral. I was up there for my back rehab and the rehab facility was fuxated to hell and back. Lets just say after 2 weeks there they kicked me out for being "overtly" racist.

Like I could help that I told the room cleaning nigger to scrub the toilet extra good, and if the brush didn't work well enough, he would use the steel wool on his head :lol

Needless to say I was moved to a new rehab facility that was 100% human and a thousand times better.

jenkemfactory
02-27-2018, 03:55 PM
The Hennessy family always lets their pet nigger run around loose.
Pet owners and slave owners, please! Always muzzle and leash them!

Sandy
02-27-2018, 05:39 PM
Nathan Hennessy

It was probably named after the pappy it never knew. I'm betting it has a cousin Courvoisier.

animal mother
02-27-2018, 06:33 PM
It was probably named after the pappy it never knew. I'm betting it has a cousin Courvoisier.

This sprog certainly looks like the union between a nigger and or a burner/driller.