PDA

View Full Version : Finally, the Book You've Been Waiting For

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:51 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michelle-obama-release-memoir-november-172617682.html

Michelle Obama to release memoir in November
HILLEL ITALIE
Associated PressFebruary 25, 2018

NEW YORK (AP) — Michelle Obama's memoir, one of the most highly anticipated books in recent years, is coming out Nov. 13.

The former first lady tweeted Sunday that the book, to come out a week after the 2018 midterm elections, is called "Becoming."

"Writing 'Becoming' has been a deeply personal experience," she said in a statement. "It has allowed me, for the very first time, the space to honestly reflect on the unexpected trajectory of my life. I

-------

Yeah, your 'trajectory' was a surprise to us too. Like finding a fifty pound dog turd on the front lawn.
Anyway, you know the creature didn't write it. Does not have the ability. Sales of this type of worthless political book
are a way to launder money. Bought in bulk by supporters and never even opened.

The comments are worth a read.

Witch Doctor
02-25-2018, 04:10 PM
They should have called it "Tales of a Schlong Swinging Wookie"

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Here is its undergraduate thesis, from Princeton (!):

https://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

We are to believe the same creature wrote a book. No.

Christopher Hitchens said of the thesis:

To describe it as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be "read" at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language.

animal mother
02-25-2018, 07:56 PM
Ever notice that niggers will only research and write about "black" culture? This is further proof of their lack of understanding of human culture. I hope the publisher of this trite piece of trash prints it on toilet paper so it will be useful in wiping ones asshole. Of course the libturds will fawn over shit.

zagnut
02-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Ever notice that niggers will only research and write about "black" culture? This is further proof of their lack of understanding of human culture. I hope the publisher of this trite piece of trash prints it on toilet paper so it will be useful in wiping ones asshole. Of course the libturds will fawn over shit.

Put a little shit scent on the paper so the dogs can have a target.

MineEvolved
02-26-2018, 12:36 AM
'Becoming'....A Tranny?

Blue-Gum
02-26-2018, 03:45 PM
Dirty ugly nigger sow, it reminds me a little bit of a nigger sow when I was a kid, that did housework and iron for us, I was probably 5 or 6 and the most prominent thing I remember was how bad that nigger smelled....niggers Really do Stink

Whitewheat
02-26-2018, 08:48 PM
:rofl
Now that was funny!

jenkemfactory
02-27-2018, 05:08 AM
more expensive toilet paper.

MineEvolved
02-27-2018, 04:48 PM
It ought to be titled, 'How to take 30 vacations totaling $160 million on the taxpayer dime, and get away with it.' Fucking monkey shitpile.