PDA

View Full Version : Dry Cleaning and niggers

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Two questions for everyone:

1. What is it with niggers and dry cleaning? I was in line behind a big fat thug, and the clerk put it's clothes on the counter, and it looked to be mostly t-shirts, sports jerseys, and jeans...everything I would consider 'wash and wear'. Also, it was dropping off a pile of more t-shirts, jeans, and jerseys, not to mention the fact that it had to take 15 minutes going over every article of clothing, with special instructions: Starch dis tee, but not da sleebes, dees jeans need be extra extra starch, etc. etc.
It's not clothing you would wear to the office, like it even has a job. I don't get it...

2. This got me to thinking... I really don't want MY items processed/cleaned with nigger clothes. I don't know if the solution kills germs, but in the past I've noticed *something*... a fain hint of nigger funk on my pressed shirts (at which point I switched cleaners). I know in the past, you used to be able to request that your items be cleaned in a load by themselves, for a higher charge, but heck, when I read up on it, they recycle the cleaning fluid several times before they change it... so I've still got the nigger funk and germs to worry about... any ideas? Anyone own/work for a dry cleaner?

Thanks in advance!

MineEvolved
02-26-2018, 12:40 AM
Niggers dry clean for two reasons:

a) Washing clothes is work, and niggers don't like work. Nor do they like buying things like laundry detergent, when that money could be used for malt liquor and black and milds;
b) White people dry clean, so it must be something worth doing. A nigger would never think to dry clean, unless they saw a white man do it first. Much like fire, the wheel, a sail, a fishing pole, right angles, and just about everything else a nigger mimics by watching white people.

Lynch Tree
02-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Niggers dry clean for two reasons:

a) Washing clothes is work, and niggers don't like work. Nor do they like buying things like laundry detergent, when that money could be used for malt liquor and black and milds;
b) White people dry clean, so it must be something worth doing. A nigger would never think to dry clean, unless they saw a white man do it first. Much like fire, the wheel, a sail, a fishing pole, right angles, and just about everything else a nigger mimics by watching white people.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:potd

Kickacoonalong
02-26-2018, 11:05 AM
The best answer is simple and you don't even have to think hard. Just think about the crap they have soaked into their clothes. If you are cleaning your stuff along with niggers, you can expect a nigger of a result.

k9woman
02-27-2018, 12:23 AM
Whenever possible, use Dryel at home for dry cleaning items. (Eliminates potential nigger contamination.)

jenkemfactory
02-27-2018, 05:04 AM
misthuh jeffason

Moolie Mook
02-28-2018, 04:50 PM
misthuh jeffason

:lol :lol :lol

Rape Ape
02-28-2018, 05:27 PM
My solution is to never wear anything that requires dry cleaning. I have my own washer and dryer that is 100% nigger free, and one suit that fits, for weddings and funerals. It's a plus that there aren't a lot of nignogs where I live so when I do dry clean my suit every other year, it's probably not sharing a load with some nigger's FUBU rags.

God help us, we taxpayers are probably paying for these brainless sub-monkeys to dry clean their vile, crusty, Fruit-Of-The-Looms instead of just machine washing them like any sane human would.

Massa
03-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Niggers should have to wash deyz clothes n sheeit by beating them on a rock in da river.

SC Anemia
03-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Two questions for everyone:

1. What is it with niggers and dry cleaning? I was in line behind a big fat thug, and the clerk put it's clothes on the counter, and it looked to be mostly t-shirts, sports jerseys, and jeans...everything I would consider 'wash and wear'. Also, it was dropping off a pile of more t-shirts, jeans, and jerseys, not to mention the fact that it had to take 15 minutes going over every article of clothing, with special instructions: Starch dis tee, but not da sleebes, dees jeans need be extra extra starch, etc. etc.
It's not clothing you would wear to the office, like it even has a job. I don't get it...

2. This got me to thinking... I really don't want MY items processed/cleaned with nigger clothes. I don't know if the solution kills germs, but in the past I've noticed *something*... a fain hint of nigger funk on my pressed shirts (at which point I switched cleaners). I know in the past, you used to be able to request that your items be cleaned in a load by themselves, for a higher charge, but heck, when I read up on it, they recycle the cleaning fluid several times before they change it... so I've still got the nigger funk and germs to worry about... any ideas? Anyone own/work for a dry cleaner?

Thanks in advance!

I did, it was one of my first jobs 40 years ago. As far as I know, they still use perchloretheline. It's some really nasty stuff. I had a few spills that damn near killed me. Also it is distilled between cleanings. I used to operate the only state licensed still in the state of Montana .