PDA

View Full Version : Smart, beautiful....nigger hoe?

jenkemfactory
02-23-2018, 04:42 PM
This guy thinks this boon is beautiful, smart...I'm going to gag if I continue.

What does it mean when they say "she is smart"? It usually refers to some stuck-up woman who has been brainwashed.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/told-trump-supporting-mom-apos-141608048.html

Boy
02-23-2018, 05:48 PM
I threw up reading that and I only got to the 3rd paragraph. When is cock falls off from the sheboons rotting stench trench monkey juice, I will smile and laugh at this libturd cuck.

Moolie Mook
02-23-2018, 09:40 PM
I Told My Trump-Supporting Mom I'm Having A Biracial Baby.

Did you expect her to be happy with your mutant offspring? I'm sure your mom doesn't want to be reminded of your beastiality ever time she has to look at your sprog.

Just think of the stench... it must be so awful.

k9woman
02-23-2018, 11:37 PM
What a dickweed.

jenkemfactory
02-24-2018, 02:32 AM
Ahhhh, now I know. Next time someone says a nigger is smart, I'll just smile and walk away.

Rape Ape
02-24-2018, 02:49 AM
I wonder how much this cuck is going to like it when his pet pavement ape divorces him and walks away with half of everything he owns. Then it will go on welfare and the State will come down on him like a ton of bricks for niglet support and sowamony. He'll probably blame Trump and fuck another sheboon, though, because he has to be retarded to have fucked a nigger in the first place.

Buck Simian
02-24-2018, 04:04 AM
Wait until some buck nigger who she use to date gets wind of this and shows up to kick his ass. That will be the first time I cheer for a nigger!

MineEvolved
02-24-2018, 07:20 AM
All I had to do was see that this tripe was penned by a beta chuck named RAIN. Didn’t have to venture any further.

Sandy
02-27-2018, 05:17 PM
-She found a beta male, a 'white privileged' beta male with a good job

And by his looks, one that couldn't get any from even the skankiest, fattest white chicks, and after all these years he got tired of taking it up his ass.