PDA

View Full Version : She Boon Torches Ex-Buck's Nest, Ends Up Burning Whole Block Down

Groid_Rage
02-23-2018, 02:59 PM
Apparently this sow-groid, adrienne satterly, was angry that her husboon got the house, so it gathered up mattresses and torched his house. Ends up burning all the surrounding houses down and killing a couple dogs in Paulding GA. She is now in the pound being held with no bail

Drunk woman ‘torched home she lost in divorce and set 19 other houses ablaze’
Adrienne Satterly, 41, allegedly piled mattresses on the floor of her old marital home in Atlanta, Ga, before setting them alight.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/21/drunk-woman-torched-home-lost-divorce-set-19-houses-ablaze-7331143/
:nigbbq:nigbbq

jenkemfactory
02-23-2018, 04:22 PM
doesn't look very bright, this nigger despite probably having some human DNA in it. I'm only guessing this because of it's slave name.

Well, hey, at least this one discovered fire as well as learning how to control it.....scratch that last one, I said it with tongue-in-cheek.

Boy
02-23-2018, 05:57 PM
I'm sure the other 19 so-called "homes" the sow burnt down were also nigger nests, so NO loss there. As for the dogs, guaranteed they were pitbulls owned by the feral groids.

Cracka Jack
02-23-2018, 07:26 PM
You think such a heinous act would make national headlines oh it was a nigger sow never mind. (Lack of punctuation intentional).

Appears you're right boss. The few neighbors quoted had nigger names.

Whitewheat
02-23-2018, 07:55 PM
What is it with niggers and immolation? They burn white women after raping them, they burn each other and usually more than likely the victim is still alive. This nigger sounds dumber that a sack of rocks.

Boy
02-23-2018, 08:11 PM
What is it with niggers and immolation? They burn white women after raping them, they burn each other and usually more than likely the victim is still alive. This nigger sounds dumber that a sack of rocks.

Simple... even after thousands of years nigger are still amazed and perplexed by the magic of fire.

MineEvolved
02-24-2018, 07:26 AM
19 houses...see what happens when you let niggers play with fire?

Groid_Rage
02-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Correction: Change "husboon" to "oil-driller"