PDA

View Full Version : When,Where and how did it happen?

Peacesells0
02-19-2018, 01:50 PM
In a society like what we have today, with all the racist white hating blacks in the world, when did it become socially acceptable to say Fuck in public but for heavens sake don't you dare say NIGGER? Well little do those boot lipped assholes know, NOT 1 PERSON IS ALIVE THAT HAD SLAVES BUT A FEW GERMAN OFFICERS ARE STILL KICKING, NOT MANY BUT A FEW. Well where I'm going with this is, I'm part JEWISH and I sure as hell am not gonna hate everyone of GERMAN DESCENT for that reason like those bastards hate us. Well I think you all get the idea and I babbled enough so, please if any of you agree reply if you think I'm right or if I'm wrong. Thank you.

AFN_Weasel
02-19-2018, 03:49 PM
I think it started when the liberals seized control of our education system and our media and started brainwashing our kids with PC diversity and equality bullshit. The earliest example I can remember is Sesame Street. Years later I realized that it was nothing but a carefully thought out campaign to indoctrinate.

I wonder if they say shit and fuck now on Sesame Street. I'm sure they don't call that black storekeeper (whatever his name was) a nigger. Teaching the children to do that is now up to the parents.

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-19-2018, 05:17 PM
I think it started when the liberals seized control of our education system and our media and started brainwashing our kids with PC diversity and equality bullshit.

That's it, in a nutshell, AFN.

Welcome, Peacesells0.

Peacesells0
02-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Thanks you and I couldn't agree more fellas