PDA

View Full Version : Facespook friend request from what initially seemed to be a Latina

Sandy
02-18-2018, 03:23 PM
Two mutual friends. Hmm, and those are the ones who have 5000 friends because they accept requests from anyone. I pulled up the profile, and that face looks South American something, but unmistakably niggerish features.

Its 800 friends have a couple of patterns. I went through the whole thing: Sulemain, Ibrahim, Yunusah, Fuseini, Abdul, Mustapha, Salahu, Abdallah, Kofi, Mahmud, Raheem, Yussif, Hassan, Ahmed, Umar, a bunch of Mohammeds, and a couple of Alhaji (they been to Mecca an sheet). Every last one of those is a nigger beast looking so vile, their rank smell is ready to come through my monitor. There's even a "Princess" that I can't tell if it's a buck or sow.

There's a no-pic claiming to be a U.S. Army general, and a couple of white girls. Those are undoubtedly fakes.

I reported the account as spamming, but that only gives me the option to block it. If I'd accepted, what would have happened? Data mining for ID theft? Nigerian scam? Asking me for dick picks? Then I'd see the sow reply with dick picks of its own.

Boy
02-18-2018, 04:24 PM
I get "spookbook" friend requests from people I don't know all the time. Mostly niggers I have pissed off due to my comments. They want to try and see any of my personal info if I make the mistake and friend them (like that's going to happen) *When niggers fly in pyramids* :lol