PDA

View Full Version : The Black Nigger movie is upon us, place your bets and keeps your eyes peeled..

Mushmouth
02-16-2018, 09:01 PM
First off, I expect a high nigger turn out and there's no fucking way there won't be some sort of chimpout somewhere.

Also, when there is I expect any news coverage to be restricted to local news so tune up yer nigdars and keep them on this weekend..

NotThatGuy
02-17-2018, 12:15 AM
I have a lot of friends who are super hero geeks, almost all of them have said that they are not going to bother with this one. I have a feeling it's going to be a bomb...

Rape Ape
02-17-2018, 12:18 AM
We Wuz Kangz: Da Moobee :lmao

You can bet there will be niggers shooting at the screens and each other in the theaters. The supposed 100% ratings on Rotten Watermelons has got to be rigged (nigger rigged).

Buck Simian
02-17-2018, 12:29 AM
And of course when the movie bombs it will be blamed on racist YT refusing to see it because of niggers. And you know what? They are right! I am tired of niggers in movies.

Cracka Jack
02-17-2018, 08:08 AM
I hope the stupid libtards that funded this piece of crap take it in the ass.

So do they... :lol

soundwave
02-17-2018, 11:22 AM
Nigdar activated.
:nigdar

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-17-2018, 11:43 AM
We Wuz Kangz: Da Moobee

:lmao

Mushmouth
02-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Simpsons did it.. :lol

AfungusamongUs
02-18-2018, 12:05 AM
I say we go see it and talk loudly throughout!

zagnut
02-18-2018, 12:21 AM
About 10 years ago is the last time I was in a theater and I vowed never again. Niggers and their fucking cell phones destroy any way to enjoy a flick. I'd rather wait until it comes to the tube.

Cracka Jack
02-18-2018, 10:22 AM
Full fledged blackout on google re chimpouts at theaters. But the very first item to come up.... YT did it!!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trolls-black-panther-20180217-story.html

From that Fake News story, this photo. Wonder how they got all those niggers to sit still long enough to take the photo?

I'm guessing they put this up on the screen...

Sandy
02-18-2018, 03:19 PM
I have a lot of friends who are super hero geeks, almost all of them have said that they are not going to bother with this one. I have a feeling it's going to be a bomb...

Same here. Not a single one of my friends has mentioned it, and we always see the Marvel movies opening weekend.

The official reports are $192 million. I call bullshit, combined with all our taxes paying for EBT cash withdrawals.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/18/media/black-panther-box-office/index.html

Sandy
02-18-2018, 03:20 PM
The supposed 100% ratings on Rotten Watermelons has got to be rigged (nigger rigged).

Rotten Turds already said they won't allow racist reviews. So of course the rating is rigged, anything less than "greatest movie of all time!" has to be racist.

jenkemfactory
02-18-2018, 04:44 PM
That should actually be the title, the black nigger movie.

Odin's balls
02-19-2018, 03:13 PM
The MSM can't seem to make up their minds over how much this pile of libtard felched nigger jizz has taken on the opening weekend.

The further to left, the higher the figure.

The only specimens that will go and see it will be niggers and their coddlers. Most niggers won't be paying to see it and will be let in the back door by the one porch monkey that they all clubbed in to buy a ticket for.

Rotten tomatoes refused to allow any negative reviews, so the rating is immediately skewed in favour of politically correct bullshit, stating this is the best film ever made.

Admittedly it is a work of pure fantasy. Niggers living in the jungle being technologically advanced is something of a stretch of the imagination, given the reports we see from African countries showing untamed nigger behaviour.

Looking on the bright side. Niggers being among the most stupid of God's creations, will most likely want to visit Wakanda and should be directed towards to darker areas of the Congo, with hilarious results.