PDA

View Full Version : Delta Kicks Nigger Off for Using the Restroom, Told to Go Fuck Himself

CoonTownYT
04-27-2017, 06:45 AM
A man trying to get home to Milwaukee on a Delta Airlines flight was kicked off after an emergency run to the bathroom. According to the airline, Kima Hamilton didn't comply with the crews' instructions.

Video at link: http://www.cbs58.com/story/35258754/caught-on-camera-delta-flight-passenger-forced-off-plane-after-bathroom-emergency

Boy
04-27-2017, 11:16 AM
We all know here the groid didn't need to "pee" this was most definitely a nigger Muh-Dik urge, they can't keep their hands off of it for more than 30 minutes.

Bernie Goetz
04-27-2017, 11:30 AM
They were all so shocked the nigger used the bathroom they figured something was wrong.

Koolaid Hair
04-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Not sure how I feel about this one. If you gotta go, you gotta go even if that means consequences will not be in your favor. The problem that I see is that because said nigger is refusing to move, all the other passengers are held up. This is probably because the nigger beast as a general rule is very self centered and doesn't care about anything but itself.

Fucking niggers.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk